Return to list Post a new post

[Sexy Service]

Boracay massage shop Ai Cares Massage, first-class massage technology to relax your body and mind

191 0
Post time 2024-6-22 04:07:47 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to Boracay Island in early March. It was a good choice for a completely relaxing vacation after getting rid of Taiwan’s bad weather.

I did a lot of homework before setting off this time. I read a lot of people's travel notes on the Internet. I actually went to experience most of the restaurants and massage parlors. Because of the exhaustion of traveling on the first day, my whole body was sore when I arrived at Boracay Island. I went in after looking for a cheap massage that many people had mentioned. After all, it only cost about NT$300 an hour. It was really nothing to think about. However, I was immediately surprised and felt that it was a massage. I ended up feeling even worse. You probably paid someone to touch you, and then for some reason you ended up with a greasy and fine sand all over your body. After it was over, you had to endure the lady looking at the money in your hand asking for money. It didn't relieve you at all, but made you even more stressed. .

Although many people have also mentioned that unless you really go for a top-notch massage that requires an appointment or a high price, massage parlors on the beach are really cheap and you don’t have to expect anything. From the next day on, I started looking for massage parlors with a gambling mentality. After walking almost the entire beach, and looking pretty much the same, I was stopped by a skinny boy next to the entrance of D'Talipapa Market in the direction of S2 to S3. I looked at the price list in his hand, and He also emphasized that it would be indoors. I thought it was acceptable, so I agreed. When I asked him where the store was, he pointed upstairs, and I felt a sense of fear for a moment. After all, I have read many articles about travel in Southeast Asia and mentioned that you should never enter a certain store or go upstairs alone or without the company of locals. I immediately hesitated and thought about how to refuse, but the boy couldn't explain why. He had a very harmless feeling (I don't know if it was because he was too thin or because his smile was too bright). In short, I still braved the bullet and went upstairs.

Boracay-Boracay massage shop Ai Cares Massage, first-class massage technology to relax your body and mind

As soon as we entered, there was an aunt (?) sitting at the counter at the door who also had a super bright smile and was wearing miracle glasses. She smiled and asked us what kind of massage we wanted. At that moment, I actually hadn't completely let go of my guard. After all, when I saw the massage room, it was still... It's dark, and there's only one exit. I don't know how to go if I want to escape later.

The two of them entered the small room half-pushed and half-stepped. It should be emphasized here that the room was really small. After placing two massage beds, the space was very saturated. Although it looked old, it was still clean. There was no strange smell, and the room temperature was also Very moderate. At this time, the defensiveness dropped by about 20%.

Then the waiter asked us to take off our clothes and lie down while they waited outside the door. Once we had everything ready, they came in and got ready to start. Because I am a person who likes massage very much, I can probably start from the masseuse's preparation movements and roughly know whether the masseur has experience, whether he is lazy, etc. I have to say, when they did the action of warming their hands, I gave him extra points!!!

I chose the whole body essential oil, starting from the heels: press it on! Go!!!! I was so surprised, this perfect power, instantly made me feel that even 3,000 yuan is not too much for me! Complete! Invincible! Super Great!!!! It’s completely different from yesterday’s beach touch fun! After the whole process, I was completely 100% powerful. Since I have a lot of flesh and a hard body (ashamed), I know that sometimes some masters will be a little weak at the end of the massage, or their fingers will click. But this master did it all in one go, and it made me feel good!

Boracay-Boracay massage shop Ai Cares Massage, first-class massage technology to relax your body and mind

After finishing the massage, we were all very satisfied. When the results came out, we found that the one who pushed me was actually the skinny boy who just brought us into the store. In other words, I was touched completely by the boy, but he really did it very seriously. Many details have been taken into consideration, and I didn’t feel any discomfort during the whole process. It completely subverted my previous concept that there are differences between men and women in massage therapists. However, in the future, I will probably choose female massage therapists, after all, they are all naked. The man is still quite shy to be touched.

Later, we chatted with the proprietress (the aunt at the counter), and I found out that the skinny boy was her son, and the whole family worked in the massage parlor. I told my aunt that it was a pity that your store is on the second floor, because unless someone introduced us, we would have concerns. She said that she knew, but due to the rent of the store and so on, I said that I must help you write an introduction when I go back. It's a pity that no one recommends such a good store, especially since it is hidden on the second floor. I believe many people will be deterred from choosing. After all, most independent travelers will still treat others like me before setting off. I must recommend such a great store to everyone because of personal experience.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:22 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.168827 second(s), 31 queries .