Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

The privacy of Nozomi Health Spa in Manila, offering baths, saunas and massages

238 0
Post time 2024-8-5 02:07 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There is a spa in Manila called Nozomi Health Spa, which provides bathing, sauna and massage services. It is a regular spa, not a nightclub. But in such a regular shop, the waitresses will secretly provide hand-job services, which is very interesting. I went to the spa Nozomi Health Spa on a weekday afternoon.

Manila/Luzon-The privacy of Nozomi Health Spa in Manila, offering baths, saunas and massages

At the front desk, the waiter introduced the services and I chose the VIP package. The VIP service includes free use of hot and cold massage baths, saunas, waitresses washing guests' bodies and 60 minutes of regular massage, the price is 1700 pesos. After paying the fee, I changed into slippers and a male waiter took me to the closet. I took off my clothes, wrapped a towel around my waist, and entered the bathing area. I steamed the sauna, soaked in the hot and cold massage baths, and then prepared to take a shower. If you choose this package, the waitress will help the guests wash their bodies. Usually the store will randomly select waiters for guests. If you like a waiter, you can also specify her to serve you. Of course, you can't look up and down at the waiter like you do in a nightclub, because this is not a nightclub.

I went to the shower room with the uniformed waitress. There was a row of shower heads separated by partitions, but the front was open and not a closed space. I sat on a small square stool and the waitress began to wash my hair and body. When she washed my lower body, she gently helped to clean my penis, and naturally, my penis responded. She whispered in my ear and asked, "What should I do? Do you want to relieve your sexual desire? 500 Peso." I couldn't believe my ears. Was it here? There were guests showering around, and there was a large mirror in the shower room, so people outside could see everything. But seeing that the waitress was very calm, I nodded and agreed to accept the service.

The waitress immediately started to masturbate. It was the first time in my life that I was masturbated by a woman in such an environment. I felt nervous and excited. Due to the limited environment, I could only touch her thighs to a limited extent and did not dare to act rashly. A few minutes later, I had a huge orgasm. After that, I went to the massage area for a 60-minute regular massage, and the massage technique was good. After the service, I went to the lounge area and lay down on the couch to rest.

For 2200 Peso (40 USD), you can freely use the hot and cold massage baths and saunas, receive a body wash, a 60-minute regular massage and a hand job. The price-performance ratio is very good. Although the waitresses are average-looking, you can't be picky about this level of consumption. Going to such a place to relieve your sexual desire is to experience the tense and exciting atmosphere of receiving secret services in front of everyone. The spa closes at 9 pm, so you have to go to the store early. It would be ideal to go to the spa in the evening, then eat, and finally go to Malate for a drink. Definitely recommend the experience.

Name: Nozomi Health Spa
Address: 1712 Roxas Boulevard, Manila, Philippines.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:15 GMT-8 Processed in 0.663489 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list