Osaka-Osaka|Of course you have to eat Okonomiyaki when you go to Osaka🥹Thi
I walked into a Japanese drama shop ☺️There were office workers who came after work, there were exquisite and beautiful Japanese girls girls'date~ There were Tourists who came here because of their Travels, and the customers sat in a circle and watched the Okonomiyaki. The chef stir-fries the food in his hands, and the aroma of the food permeates the small shop with a warm atmosphere. Everyone chats and drinks. It’s really relaxing and enjoyable~✨ ✅[About the food]: Must-order Okonomiyaki👍There are different fillings to choose from. Teppanyaki, cold dishes, salads, and fried noodles are also delicious[BajiR]There is a Chinese menu! Remember to ask the clerk and order a drink for each person 🍻✅ [About reservation]: Try to make a reservation in advance on Google. We went directly without doing any homework. We met a Japanese man who was very good at Chinese and gave us a seat after eating (travel) A lucky little thing💛✅【About the location】: It’s right near Shinsaibashi, and you can go there to eat deliciously after shopping. The Google search homepage puts it at the end of the picture. I’m drooling just looking at the picture🤤 It’s the taste that I still miss when I return home... It’s quite popular. It’s a restaurant with a high rating of 4.7, and the taste is definitely worth it! The five of us were very full, and the average price per person was only about 110! Does anyone know that it’s very cost-effective in Japan? Hahaha[Laughter and Crying] Anyone has recommendations? [Wow R]Please copy the homework in the comment section[Laughing R]Go there next time!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-3 06:20 GMT-8 Processed in 0.138071 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list