Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Recommended by Singaporean Aboriginals|Bukit Timah Old Railway Station

261 0
Post time 2024-6-1 13:59 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Today I came to an old train station in Singapore. It was so hot! But it’s really suitable for taking photos here. It’s a paradise for photography enthusiasts!

After walking around, I found a cafe - 1932 Story Cafe. It has air conditioning inside, which is perfect for escaping the heat outside! This place is retro and has a feeling. It retains a lot of furniture from the 50s and is full of nostalgia. It feels like Traveling back in time when you walk in.

But, dear, the service here is a bit of a headache... It took 50 minutes for my food to be served, and because it was paid in advance, I couldn’t cancel and leave. The food was really disappointing. Not only was it average, but the price was not cheap. My chicken burger was super greasy, and the fries were dry and salty. To be honest, this may be one of the cafes I have been to with terrible service and food.

However, since there is air conditioning inside, if you are tired of walking around the old train station, you can still consider going in and ordering a cup of coffee to rest. As for eating... listen to advice!

In short, there are always unexpected surprises and disappointments when exploring a store, but this is also the fun of exploring a store, isn’t it?

Address: 1932 Story 1005 Bukit Timah Rd, Singapore 596121

Singapore-Recommended by Singaporean Aboriginals|Bukit Timah Old Railway Station
Singapore-Recommended by Singaporean Aboriginals|Bukit Timah Old Railway Station

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:52 GMT-8 Processed in 0.189918 second(s), 31 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list