Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

I didn’t expect that Krabi also has a red light district. You can choose girls with big breasts and big butts.

173 0
Post time 2024-5-26 01:53 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Krabi-I didn’t expect that Krabi also has a red light district. You can choose girls with big breasts and big butts.
Krabi-I didn’t expect that Krabi also has a red light district. You can choose girls with big breasts and big butts.

It feels like there are red light districts everywhere in Thailand. The red light district in Krabi is a small bar street. You can choose from fat, thin, big breasts or butts. I like going to red light districts every time I go to Southeast Asia. I just like the atmosphere of drinking. Choosing a place to drink depends entirely on the enthusiasm of the lady inside. I drank at two places and both ordered tequlia. It was quite simple. After all, it was not expensive so I didn’t choose. However, after drinking at the second place, the boss gave me rambutan as a gift. It was a must. Drinking from other brands, it is too expensive to buy in Shanghai. The alcohol content of beer in Thailand is generally higher than that in China, and it is easy to get drunk. Those who cannot drink should drink less.

However, I would like to warn my sisters to be wary of their boyfriends when they go to Southeast Asia, especially those who go there with a bunch of boys. It’s really easy to get into prostitution. Once you get in, there will be a bunch of girls playing billiards with you or drinking with you. That’s it. Not to mention the men, I and the women are also very happy. The tables opposite are all Indians. The men are dancing so much. The main reason is that they can bargain for prostitutes. The first half is quiet. , if you drink some alcohol in the second half, the boys will more or less take one of them away, so if the boys don’t know how to play, you really have to think carefully about it.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:10 GMT-8 Processed in 0.225463 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list