Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

An in-depth analysis of Filipino men’s sex paradise, Angeles City

209 0
Post time 2024-5-20 16:04 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There is a place in the Philippines called Angel City, a land of sensuality and sensuality. I used to have a male colleague, and one day we were chatting. When I mentioned this place, I thought it was a tourist attraction with angels as the element. After all, the road Angels like Syphiel and Lucifer who are both evil and good are completely in the aesthetics of many female friends!

Clark/Angel City-An in-depth analysis of Filipino men’s sex paradise, Angeles City

I saw my colleague smiling slightly, and I sensed a trace of something worth exploring. Then I started~~~The first thing I saw in Makati was a lot of clubs imitating those in Angel City, which were like GOGOBAR in a sense. GOGOBAR has many functions, including drinking, watching dancing, entertainment, and partying. Combined with the indescribability of Southeast Asian nightclubs, readers can imagine it themselves. PS, gays and lesbians are allowed. There are many Koreans and Japanese people inside, who are dancing and happy to release the stress of the day. You can imagine the richness of the nightlife.

There are many condos in Korea Street. There is one called Pear Palace, which is full of Koreans. There are also many Internet cafes with good facilities. Most people nearby use the Internet here. A Korean friend said that Koreans actually love the Internet a lot. There are also various restaurants, massage, and stores. I tipped a waiter in a bar, and he promised to take me and my friends to visit Angel City, the base camp, and here we are!

Clark/Angel City-An in-depth analysis of Filipino men’s sex paradise, Angeles City

Take a flight from Manila to Clark Airport and then go straight to your destination, Walking Street - the famous pedestrian street. There are many doll houses here with girls of various nationalities inside.

There were many bars, and there was one called Viking Bar that I was very impressed by. The girl pulled me in and said something I couldn’t understand, as if she was being bullied or something. I went to beat her boss, and then the boss came over. On the basis of asking the waiter to help translate, I paid 10,000p and took this girl away. She kept expressing her gratitude and I just asked her to go home, but the waiter told me that she would come back in a few days because this is where she can get her only source of income. Most people want to achieve great things and benefit the world. In fact, it is good to be good to those around them.

This place is euphemistically called a man's paradise, a place similar to South Korea's Itaewon (extraterrestrial hospital) and red light district. In fact, the story behind it is very sad. Angel City, also known as the Devil's City, is a paradise for Japanese, Korean, European and American people to have fun. Due to the eruption of Pinatubo volcano in 1991, the US military withdrew, leaving many unknown children behind. In addition, with the usual influx of foreigners from Japan and South Korea, such There are more and more mixed-race children. It is impossible for the biological father to bring them back home!

BUT The Philippines believes in Catholicism, and abortion is illegal. Then there are more and more children like this. Philippines prohibits mixed-race children from engaging in legal jobs. Unfortunately, they can only do this and become erotic tools. I don’t know if my male colleague has done this before, but I suddenly got curious~~~ Apart from this, Angel City was a military base of the US military during World War II. There are many real aircraft and artillery left here. Now tourists can visit and experience it for free. , for free, these are all imitation models in China. Even if they are real, I’m afraid they won’t let you experience them.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:44 GMT-8 Processed in 0.247468 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list