Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Marriott Hotel buffet, a wide variety of food with good quality, all you can eat

133 0
Post time 2024-8-4 04:44 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

My life satisfaction index is quite high recently. I didn't go out for the May Day holiday, so I went on a staycation and stayed at the Marriott Hotel in South Bank. The hotel is in a very good location. After dinner, I took a walk to the Merlion. The hotel's swimming pool is also great, suitable for taking children to play. The room is a bit small, but as a Marriott Ambassador member, we were upgraded to a suite, which is still good.

I was originally going to go out for dinner, but later I heard from my friends that the buffet at this Marriott is very good, so I decided to try it even though I don't like buffets the most. In summary: I still don't like buffets! But the variety and quality of food here are really good, especially the grilled fish, which is grilled for you in one piece, which is very good. The seafood bar looks shocking, but I can't eat much. Laksa and the last durian cake filled my stomach.

Singapore-Marriott Hotel buffet, a wide variety of food with good quality, all you can eat
Singapore-Marriott Hotel buffet, a wide variety of food with good quality, all you can eat

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:45 GMT-8 Processed in 0.190277 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list