Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Le Meridien Hualien, the hotel's 25th-floor sky bar offers a panoramic view of the magnificent mountains

269 0
Post time 2024-7-9 02:20 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

When the train slowly stopped at Hualien Station, we followed the crowd to get off the train and moved to the exit. The scenes in front of us made the past memories reappear in our minds second by second. It has been a long time since we last saw it, but everything is so familiar. I think this is the sense of belonging that a traveler will have when revisiting an old place! That feeling is heartwarming!

After three years of absence, Hualien has a new member, Le Meridien Hualien Kitsilano Resort, which is six minutes away from Hualien Station. This also gave us a brand new experience in Hualien. We have never overlooked the entire city of Hualien like this, and the sky bar on the 25th floor of the hotel takes in the magnificent mountains, ocean buildings and streets. This vast and lovely daily scenery is also the first time I have seen it in my life. It is so beautiful! Love it!

The newly completed Le Meridien Hualien Resort, which opened at the end of last year, is eye-catching from the moment you enter the lobby. The calm and elegant design style is extended by the tree of life in the center of the lobby, and the totem art of various local aboriginal tribes is also embellished in it. The atmosphere is neither deliberate nor ostentatious, as vast and comfortable as walking into a valley forest. The first acquaintance captured our hearts at the same time.

I really like sitting by the floor-to-ceiling windows of the North Latitude 23 Café on the first floor lobby, drinking bitter coffee and listening to light melodies; I really like soaking in the cool swimming pool, basking in the warm sunlight and looking up at the blue sky and white clouds to relax my heart.

I really enjoyed the Chinese cuisine I had at Zhibaoxuan on the fifth floor that night. It combined the delicate cooking techniques of Cantonese cuisine with local ingredients. The opening Amy's Three Treasures (Huadong kissing fish crispy melon seeds, Roselle white jade gherkin, Huilan pepper salted pork), the delicious and warm abalone peeled chili soup and the slow-roasted secret beef short ribs all left people wanting more. The seven dishes allowed the taste buds to encounter the delicacies of the mountains and the sea, and continued to taste the colorful layers of original fragrance and crisp sweetness.

I prefer to go to the convenience store next door to buy some snacks at night and go back to the room, chatting happily on the spacious and comfortable bed until late at night, and opening my eyes the next morning to see the blue city window; I also like the semi-buffet breakfast, which is not only exquisite in items, but also delicious.

Hualien Jiexi Le Méridien Resort Hotel also has leisure spaces such as children's recreation center, hot springs, sauna, gym, etc. The slowed pace is particularly fulfilling and enjoyable!

This time I chose not to run around, and I missed the alley scenery, the hand-brewed Italian coffee that I missed last time, and the old drawer coffee recommended by locals. Finally, I ran to Xingang Street to eat a bowl of my favorite dry noodles with braised pork and tofu before I was willing to leave.

After a long absence from Hualien, the tranquility at this moment makes me a little reluctant to leave. I believe that everything will be fine when we meet again next time. There are always many things I want to eat and many places I want to go in Hualien. See you next time!

Taiwan-Le Meridien Hualien, the hotel's 25th-floor sky bar offers a panoramic view of the magnificent mountains
Taiwan-Le Meridien Hualien, the hotel's 25th-floor sky bar offers a panoramic view of the magnificent mountains

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:20 GMT-8 Processed in 0.203376 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list