Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

The latest and most detailed 9 food shops in Phuket, Thailand

300 0
Post time 2024-5-17 18:53:21 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Girls all have a foodie heart. Don’t ask me how many pounds I gained in a month on the island. Unfortunately, the girl herself has a physique that doesn’t gain weight no matter how much she eats (I can already feel your silent jealous eyes behind my back, hahaha!) I can’t count how many restaurants I’ve eaten at in a month, but there are some lovely restaurants that I can’t help but recommend.

Phuket-The latest and most detailed 9 food shops in Phuket, Thailand

1. Sichuan No. 1

A guy from Beijing actually opened a Sichuan restaurant in Phuket!

Because I stayed in Phuket for a month, I still miss Chinese food after eating too much Thai food. I found this seafood Sichuan restaurant while searching, just opposite the Banzan Seafood Market. It has a super advantageous location ~ the restaurant is located inside There are many big tigers, which are very easy to find. Not only can you eat the freshest seafood here, but because it is close to Banzan, it also provides excellent seafood processing services. The manager is a Beijing guy who is very talkative and the service in the whole store is top-notch.

Hi Baby, Give Me Fine! Come on, come on, then it’s time to plant grass, yo yo ho!

Swimming crabs from the deep sea are "big and delicious". Each crab leg is only as thick as a finger, and the shell is naturally hard, so it can be cracked open during pickling to add more flavor and make it more convenient for diners. Crisp and spicy, although it is full of spiciness, it cannot cover up the delicious flavor of crab.

Pipi shrimp is one of the hottest list dishes here. The shrimps are fried in oil and crispy, and the ingredients are prepared using the chef's secret recipe. Each shrimp segment is thick and delicious, about the size of a palm. The aroma of salt and pepper complements the delicious taste of Pipi shrimp from the inside out.

In addition to seafood, the main focus here is Sichuan cuisine. Although I am in Phuket, after getting used to eating Thai food, I will inevitably think about domestic food day and night. Here you can eat the most authentic Sichuan cuisine. The chef is an authentic Sichuanese. Many domestic Sichuan cuisine restaurants can't match the authentic taste. The spicy flavor of the boiled pork noodles is mellow and lingering, with plenty of flavor.

Green pepper and spicy chicken, every piece of chicken has been treated with trivial chicken racks. The production process is complicated, and the chicken tastes silky and delicious. The whole dish is full of the spicy aroma of small green peppers. The Sichuan peppercorns are tasty, slightly numb, and have an endless aftertaste.

Apart from Chengdu, this is the most delicious Husband and Wife Fei Sian I have ever tasted. Full of spiciness, every bite of beef tripe with beef lung slices is very chewy, and the spicy oil soup base is even more amazing. Hmm~ It’s a taste from China that has traveled across the ocean.

The atmosphere is very good, and the wooden tables and chairs are full of Chinese style. The venue is very big, and from time to time there will be a band to entertain you, which will give your acclimated stomach a big comfort~

2. Aroythai Restaurant

Seafood fanatics can enjoy all kinds of fresh seafood here at very affordable prices. It's right at the intersection of a small alley opposite Jiangxi Leng Shopping Mall. It's easy to find and offers a lot of discounts compared to the seafood stalls on Patong Beach. In addition to seafood, there are also a variety of fried rice and desserts, which are very cost-effective!

The crystal shrimp is big enough to fit into the palm of your hand and is thick and sweet!

The large and fresh king shrimps are only sold here and not weighed. Isn’t it particularly exciting to see them? Fried, stir-fried, fried and grilled, all the ways you can think of to eat are available here. I ordered a whole grilled squid and lobster. The two girls couldn't eat more!

Although the oysters are not big in size, they are all plump. The taste is smooth and tender, with no gritty taste at all. This dish is recommended to have a light taste to maintain the original deliciousness, but if you want to taste spicy seafood, you can also add your own toppings.

Tom Yum Goong soup, which can be seen everywhere since setting foot in Thailand, is also highly recommended here. The shrimp tendons of the prawns are all processed very cleanly. The tom yum soup is sour and spicy, refreshing and refreshing. The oyster mushrooms that accompany the soup are tender, and the soup is rich and fresh.

The onions in the spicy fried squid roll enhance the flavor, and the exclusive secret sauce is stir-fried in the pot. The heat is just right, and the whole dish is very delicious.

The interior decoration is very Thai tropical style. The owner came from Bangkok and traveled around the world and decided to open a restaurant in Phuket to fulfill his childhood dream. The boss is short, very humorous and can speak four languages! ! The proprietress also followed her husband to open up her own world here after graduating from a higher education institution. However, a small restaurant is a place where dragons and tigers are hidden. There are many more delicacies and stories, waiting for you to come from afar and share your stories!

3. Ging

Ging Restaurant gives me the impression that it can completely capture the heart of a foodie in just one second, because every dish is carefully cooked and plated. The photo version of the menu, which is thicker than your fist, will definitely make you have difficulty choosing in an instant. A restaurant that thrives on its food.

Ging is located in the less crowded Karen Food Street. The shop is simple and comfortable. It looks ordinary but is often packed with people. The customer flow is no less than that of restaurants in Patong. People from all over the world show their foodie expressions here.

For many tourists who don’t speak English well, Ging is a great blessing. Not only does it have Chinese menus and Chinese-speaking waiters, but there are also many Thai dishes that suit Chinese tastes. It’s hard to adjust to the heavy taste, but Ging does it so easily!

The lemon seafood soup is filled with high-quality crabs, squid and mussels, with a faint lemon flavor. When you enter the mouth, you can see the scene of fishermen catching fish under the setting sun, and the chefs racing against time to ensure freshness and tenderness. The taste is a bit spicy and sour of Tom Yum Kung but relatively mild, making it a good appetizer.

Although this is Indian curry fried crab meat, the girl tasted a bit like Chinese spicy hairy crabs. This is the first time I have encountered crab cooked in curry. The thick curry and spices have not taken away the original sweetness of the crab meat at all. The taste is truly out of this world! It was so delicious that in the end, I didn’t even care about the image. I wanted to dig out all the meat in the shell with my claws and claws, leaving no trace behind!

Ging's signature dish - Thai sweet and sour fish, will give you a visual climax the moment it is served, letting you know that a simple fish can be made like a work of art. When the taste buds finally touched the fish, it was like tasting the taste of first love, sour and sweet that you couldn't stop eating.

What is fullness? There is nothing better than their fried green clams with tomato and spicy crab. The huge and plump clam meat almost takes up the entire shell. Friends who love seafood must not miss this dish! (Say important things three times) The solid sense of satisfaction and heaviness is like tasting the history of the ocean, making you can't help but close your eyes and savor it carefully.

I thought this ball was very strange when it was served. It looked like a big solid ball, but when I cut it with a knife, thick ice cream came out. The crispy fried shell was paired with the sweet taste of vanilla, and there was even rice wine to mess with it. . It’s completely different from the fried ice cream I’ve eaten before. Ice Boom is like a gift box where magical dolls pop out when you open the box. I highly recommend trying it! !

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:51 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.170050 second(s), 31 queries .