Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Jakarta CLASSIC Sex Travel, a Super-sized Thailand GO-GO Bar

249 0
Post time 2024-8-1 01:38 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

In Jakarta, my two favorite nightclubs are Classic Hotel and Travel Hotel. They are very cost-effective. The 3rd floor of Classic Hotel is a brothel. Drinks can be paid with bank cards, but sex fees can only be paid in cash. Enter the store. There are many girls dancing on the stage. There are more than 100 seats in the store, and many customers are looking for girls while drinking.

Jakarta-Jakarta CLASSIC Sex Travel, a Super-sized Thailand GO-GO Bar

An old mama came to me. I asked her to introduce a good girl, and soon the mama brought a girl. Not bad, nodded to accept. The two went upstairs and entered a single room. The cleaning waiters should be high school boys and girls. How will they look at me? Will they despise me for being disrespectful to the elderly? So entangled. I don't care about that for now, let's talk about sex first.

This time, the selection of girls was a bit hasty. I should have further negotiated with the mama, or carefully examined the girls on the stage. Among the more than 50 girls, I should be able to find a more satisfactory one. If you meet a good mama, you can bring a good girl. However, the girls are waiting for customers, either sitting or standing, and you can also bypass the mama and look for them directly.

This place is like a big version of a Thai go-go bar. The girls are pretty. The problem is that they are covered in tattoos, which detracts from their appearance. I like the service here. The quality of the girls varies, so you should take the time to choose carefully. The price is much cheaper than a spa.

Date: Weekday night in mid-August 2015
Name: Classic Hotel
Category: Brothel
Price: 350,000 Rupiah
HP: ClassicHotel

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:12 GMT-8 Processed in 0.172514 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list