Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

INNSiDE by Meliá Bangkok Sukhumvit, open-air rooftop bar and infinity pool, aerial city views

266 0
Post time 2024-6-5 15:30 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Today I want to share a niche that has been lying in my favorites for a long time: INNSiDE by Meliá Bangkok Sukhumvit

The hotel will open in 2023. The overall design is simple, but there is no lack of design sense and small ideas. It is my favorite style! The rooms are all floor-to-ceiling windows with night views. The only drawback is that the room area is a bit small. The breakfast performance is stable, but it is recommended to save the stomach for the surprise breakfast at 711 opposite

The top floor of the hotel is a guest-only bar. There are many foreigners. The atmosphere is very good at night! There is no need to go to the city center to go to those popular sky bars. The overall color is also my favorite blue. Spanish 🇪🇸tapas are also provided before 11 o'clock. The taste is good. You can change your mouth after you get tired of eating tapas

There is an aerial staircase above the bar that leads directly to the infinity pool. It is very photogenic both during the day and at night! The night view of Sukhumvit is unobstructed

The hotel is next to the BTS station, which is a 2-minute walk away. It is very convenient to go to the business district or attractions, and it is not congested! ! I highly recommend BTS. It costs about 200-300 to take a taxi to any place. There is a night market next to the hotel at night. There are all kinds of snacks.

I will choose this hotel next time I go to Bangkok

Bangkok-INNSiDE by Meliá Bangkok Sukhumvit, open-air rooftop bar and infinity pool, aerial city views
Bangkok-INNSiDE by Meliá Bangkok Sukhumvit, open-air rooftop bar and infinity pool, aerial city views

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:27 GMT-8 Processed in 0.209905 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list