Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Pattaya Bangkok | 5 days and 4 nights hotel, night market, sea trip arrangements are perfect

256 0
Post time 2024-8-1 01:34 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Every year, there are places that I want to go to several times to relax, and besides Italy, it is Thailand. Thailand is the most beautiful place, whether it is the sunshine on the body in the morning, the sand on the soles of the feet in the evening, the salty sea water that accidentally enters the mouth, or the delicious seafood market, the super fast tuktuk car, or a big cup of Thai milk tea every day.

Navana Nature Escape Resort Hotel

I love Pattaya so much during this 5-day, 4-night trip. In particular, I spent an entire afternoon until 3 a.m. comparing reviews and finally decided on a hotel that costs 2,200 baht per night. It is the most cost-effective hotel I have ever stayed in. Regardless of the hardware and software facilities, sanitary conditions, and breakfast level, I can give it a super five-star rating.

Pattaya-Pattaya Bangkok | 5 days and 4 nights hotel, night market, sea trip arrangements are perfect

The hotel is right on the seaside. Since we booked late, the sea view rooms were sold out, but the one I stayed in was also very good. As soon as I opened the door, I could see the well-arranged garden paths. The room was particularly large and I felt that the sanitary environment was very good.

Pattaya-Pattaya Bangkok | 5 days and 4 nights hotel, night market, sea trip arrangements are perfect

The most noteworthy thing is the buffet breakfast. I was so tired the night before that I got up for breakfast. I just ate and didn’t take any photos: the shelled prawns with sauce were the best, various clear soups and Thai soups, freshly baked croissants, waffles, fresh orange juice, beef, chicken, side dishes and fried rice satisfied the Chinese stomach. It was great! After eating, I was so full that I walked a few steps to the beach to take a walk and take photos. It was very pleasant.

Lanpo Seafood Market

Turn left after leaving the hotel and walk along the road for less than 10 minutes. You will arrive at a seafood market full of locals. Prices are clearly marked so you don't have to worry about being ripped off and you can try to bargain. The prices are also much cheaper than in China. I bought two super-large swimming crabs for only 290 baht, more than a dozen big-headed prawns for 170 baht, and some cuttlefish for 80 baht. I also bought a bag of green sweet and sour spicy dipping sauce for 50 baht and found a small shop to process "grilling/steaming" them. The processing fee is 20 baht per kilogram.

Then we went to the lawn of the park next door and rented a straw mat (30 baht) to spread out and eat. I felt embarrassed at first, but later I just ate to my heart's content. It was really enjoyable. It is worth a try. It is a very special and down-to-earth experience.

There is no need to worry about whether the park is dirty or messy. Although there are waves of foodies sitting on straw mats, you won't see any littering. It's particularly comfortable to sit under the shade of the trees without getting sunburned and to occasionally see small flowers floating down.

Jasmin’ s cafe

I definitely have a Thai stomach. My first Thai dinner was at Jasmin’ s cafe. The store is not big and not very conspicuous. When you get closer, you might think it is a cafe, but the food is really delicious. Tom Yum Goong soup and mango sticky rice are all as delicious as expected. Even the green papaya salad, which I dislike the most, can be eaten up. The price is not expensive. The meal cost 575 baht for two people.

One-day tour to Grand Island

The beach I took before going out to sea looks very much like the Cannes Gold Coast. I signed up for a one-day tour online in advance, because the entertainment activities on the island are not cheap to buy on site, and it is more convenient to join a tour group. Deep diving and underwater walking are suitable for visiting beautiful sea areas, so this time I only chose sea activities that I had never played before.

How to wear a swimsuit elegantly and beautifully with thick legs and arms? Like me, buy a one-piece long-sleeved swimsuit. Of course, black is the most slimming. The straps on the chest can help you attract attention and hide the fat on the upper body to make you look thin.

You can wear a skirt when going out to sea. It will look good in photos without showing your thick legs. When you play sea activities or swim, just change into loose sports shorts. It doesn't look tacky but quite fashionable. Haha.

When you are tired of swimming, rent a beach chair in the first row and call a coconut. The blue sea and fine sand are what comfortable life is all about.

It is worth mentioning that this time I truly learned how to swim. Before this, I could only dive into the water and swim to the bottom in one breath. This time, after soaking in the sea for 2 or 3 hours, I learned how to breathe and I am not afraid of being alone in the sea. As soon as I came back, I showed off to my friends. Hahaha.

If you also wear contact lenses, you can buy a pair of swimming goggles like mine in China. Then you don’t have to worry about the sea water stinging your eyes. You can also see the small creatures on the seabed clearly in slightly deeper waters. I always bring this pair of swimming goggles with me when I go to the island!

Sifang Floating Market

I personally think it is not worth going. It feels similar to the small commodity markets in China, except that there is an additional river surrounding it. However, as the most primitive floating market on the Chao Phraya River, you can go there if you have more time.

I may not be very interested in the various snacks and souvenirs inside. In addition, there are too many people. Almost all of them are check-in points for domestic tour groups. I want to move my body and find that I can't walk at all. I can only give half a star for the experience and comfort. I just feel stuffy.

Pattaya ➯ Bangkok

It only takes more than 2 hours to drive from Pattaya Island to Bangkok, but we encountered a traffic jam in the afternoon and it took nearly 5 hours to get to the Bangkok hotel, so remember to leave as early as possible.

The Raweekanlaya Bangkok

I actually had several hotels in Bangkok to choose from, but I was preparing for a trip at the last minute and all the popular hotels that were visited by internet celebrities were booked. After much searching, I finally chose this hotel for 2,500 baht per night. As soon as I entered the hotel, I fell in love with the garden-like environment. The lush, century-old trees really look good no matter how you take photos.

Compared with Pattaya, the room is really very small. The whole room is just a bed and a TV cabinet, but it is still clean and tidy. It has a colonial architectural style. The morning sunlight shines on the white bed, which is still very beautiful.

Breakfast is not worth getting up early for, there are few varieties, only bread, coffee, yogurt. There is also a small menu for you to choose from. The chicken meatball porridge is highly recommended. The light pepper flavor goes well with the delicious meatballs. I finished a big bowl of porridge in no time.

Name: THE RAWEEKANLAYA BANGKOK
Address: 164-172 KRUNG KASEM ROAD, BANG KHUN PHROM

Khao San Road Night Market

When night falls, walk 2 minutes to the left from the hotel and you can see food stalls on both sides of the road. The people sitting in the stalls are all locals. There is a relatively large stall selling Thai hot pot where a whole family chats and eats heartily.

Then walk along this night market street for 15 minutes to the famous Khao San Road Night Market. Massages, bars, and hot seafood restaurants fill the entire Khao San Road. I found a Thai hot stir-fry restaurant that looked okay and ordered grilled prawn curry Tom Yum Goong soup, which tasted good.

After eating, I walked a few steps and went to a simple restaurant. I saw the table next to me ordered ice cream pancakes, which were surprisingly delicious! Later, I walked back to the hotel slowly and had another meal at a roadside food stall. In the end, I went to bed with a big belly.

In fact, I don’t understand why Khao San Road is recommended by so many people. The restaurants, bars, and streets don’t seem to have much characteristics and the atmosphere is not enough. It’s too commercial. Almost all of us foreigners are here. If you want to eat night market food, you might as well go to this food stall I walked along the way.

Grand Palace

To be honest, after visiting Phuket, Chiang Mai, and Pattaya, Bangkok is indeed a bit boring for me, because I am not very interested in shopping and checking in at popular online stores here. After thinking about it, I still feel that I have to go to the Grand Palace. I have to say that it is "worth the trip."

I am also very satisfied with my outfit that day: a pajama-style white shirt, a pair of striped wide-leg pants, a straw hat, and a pair of sunglasses, which can quickly stand out from the magnificent Grand Palace building, so I strongly do not recommend fancy and highly saturated colors.

Try to avoid large buildings with huge crowds of people as the background. Small corners and small buildings are beautiful to take pictures of without blocking other people's way. The Grand Palace can be described as magnificent and magnificent. The architecture also covers a lot of styles. Many of the basic structures of the palaces are influenced by Victorian architecture. In order to prevent Western-style buildings from being too abrupt in the palace, Thai-style roofs were added later. Such a large complex of buildings with blue sky and white clouds as the background is really beautiful.

There is a cafe inside the Grand Palace. The blue printed floor and dark green door frame give it a particularly French style. I ordered a cup of Thai tea. This cold drink tastes great whether you eat it in a cafe or at a street stall. I completely fell in love with it this time.

He Cheng Feng Restaurant in Bangkok

On the last day in Bangkok, I had two meals at the same restaurant. I was going to Jian Xing Restaurant in Siam Square but there was too much queue so I went to He Cheng Feng Restaurant next door on the same floor. This restaurant is similar to a Hong Kong-style tea restaurant with a lot of dishes. I blindly ordered a seafood fried vermicelli dish. It is no exaggeration to say that it ranks first in the deliciousness of the trip. I ordered 4 servings for two meals and I didn't feel sick.

The spicy shrimps were crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and the soup in the seafood hotpot was also delicious. Every dish in both meals was to my liking and I was very lucky.

Transportation in Thailand

I took a lot of tuk tuks in Thailand this time, and it was easy to take beautiful portraits. In some areas of Pattaya, it is difficult to find tuk tuks. It is much more convenient to use the Grab app, which is similar to the domestic Didi taxi-hailing software. The price is relatively moderate and the taxi-hailing speed is also very fast. You can choose to pay by credit card for a cheaper price, or you can choose to pay in cash after arriving at the destination. New users will also give you some discount coupons, which is very cost-effective and you don’t have to worry about being ripped off.

Once, I didn’t have any extra change except 60 baht, so I gave the driver 1,000 baht. The uncle didn’t have any change to change me for the 180 baht fare. Later, he smiled very kindly and said that he would only charge 60 baht. I kept apologizing and thanking him. The uncle said it was okay and wished us a good time. At that time, my favorability towards Thailand was simply overwhelming.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-9 01:15 GMT-8 Processed in 0.134732 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list