Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Rok Island and Ha Island in Krabi, Thailand, great places for travel, dining and entertainment

155 0
Post time 2024-8-10 23:08 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A place with low per capita consumption and good food and fun. Here you can enjoy a very comfortable and slow-paced life, as well as lingering scenery and inexpensive food. The niche attractions are beautiful and there are not many tourists.

First night: Depart from the airport at 15:00 pm

We chose to land in Krabi (visa on arrival), stay in Krabi for one night and then go to Lanta Island. Book a pick-up before departure. The airport to the hotel is 500 baht. The driver will wait outside the airport with a sign with your name on it. Check in at "Krabi Hibes Hotel" at night. The stay was unexpectedly satisfactory, with a high cost-effectiveness, clean and comfortable. The disadvantage is that it is not very close to the convenience store.

Second day: Depart from Lanta Island at 8 am

Book a chartered car in advance, and the chartered car from Krabi Hotel to Lanta Island Hotel is 2,000 baht. The Journey takes about 2 hours, and the fare includes the ferry fee. The hotel is booked at "Lanta Island Srilanta Resort". I found a restaurant nearby for lunch at noon and had a spa on the beach in the afternoon. There are massage parlors along the beach. They are all very comfortable and not expensive. The coconut oil spa was 400 baht. We went to Diamond-Cliff Restaurant to watch the sunset and have dinner in the evening. We must arrive at the cliff restaurant before 18:00 and wait for the sunset, because it is really beautiful. We can take a lot of beautiful photos. But the taste of the dishes is average and the price is not cheap.

Day 3: "Departure to Rock Island + Ha Island"

Book the Rok one-day group in advance for 2,000 baht/person. Wait for the driver in the hotel lobby at 9 o'clock, and the return Trip ends at 15:30. The driver will take you back to the hotel. Arrive at Srilanta Hotel around 17 o'clock. You must go to Rock Island + Ha Island. It is really beautiful. You must not miss it. I think it is one of the beautiful scenery of the whole trip. The one-day group also includes two snorkeling trips. Due to personal problems, I didn't float. It's really a pity. My girlfriend went down and floated and thought it was beautiful and worth it. I must come again next time! After the trip, we waited for the sunset on the beach outside the Srilanta Hotel. After watching the sunset, we chartered a car to the six restaurant in the north for dinner. I strongly recommend this restaurant. It is relatively niche, but it is really delicious, there are many varieties, and it is very cheap. The boss lady is very enthusiastic. I regret that I found it too late. I really recommend it.

Day 4: "Stay at Ao Nang Beach"

Book a day trip from Lanta Island to Phi Phi Island. At 8:10, there will be a driver in the hotel lobby to pick up and send to the pier, and set off for Phi Phi Island. Around 15:20, Phi Phi Island returned to the pier. The Phi Phi day trip also includes snorkeling. There are fewer fish in Phi Phi diving than Rock, and the water quality is relatively not as clear. But the scenery on the boat is also beautiful, very comfortable and worth going. After finishing Phi Phi Island, we will set off for Ao Nang Beach. From Lanta Island to the hotel near Ao Nang Beach, carpooling: 400 baht/person, chartering 2000 baht. About 2.30 hours. The Ao Nang Beach hotel is "Ao Nang Glory Hotel", which is highly recommended. The price is cheap and the environment is good. There is a private swimming pool in the hotel. The location of the hotel is also good, there are convenience stores and restaurants nearby.

Hua Hin-Rok Island and Ha Island in Krabi, Thailand, great places for travel, dining and entertainment
Hua Hin-Rok Island and Ha Island in Krabi, Thailand, great places for travel, dining and entertainment

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 19:35 GMT-8 Processed in 0.187044 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list