Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Mountain Clark Firing Range, a little-known outdoor shooting range in Clark City

104 0
Post time 2024-9-16 22:23 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This time we Traveled to Bohol Island in the Philippines, and we first went to Clark to transfer to Cebu for one day. Because it was a red-eye flight, we arrived at the airport at around 5 o'clock, exchanged money (the airport dollar exchange rate was 50.10), and then took a taxi to the hotel (about 200p. Living near the pedestrian street). After the deposit was completed, it was about 8 o'clock. Because the store opened at 9 o'clock, we walked there. There are two exchange shops in the picture. One has a US dollar exchange rate of 50.55 pesos, and the other has a rate of 50.63 pesos, which is quite good. I changed all of them immediately. Here I suggest that you can exchange US dollars in China (about 1:7) and then exchange pesos here, which is the most cost-effective!

Located in Angeles city near Clark International Airport. If you start from the pedestrian street, it takes 40 minutes to walk, and a taxi costs about 120p. (In some alleys like the "villa" area) See Figure 9
Cost: See Figures 5.6.7. The ones we rented (the store recommended M4-9 without rear power) are all 1200p each, and the bullets are all 9mm: 40p each. I was a little nervous at the beginning. After getting used to it, I felt that I finished it so quickly, hahaha. It was a good experience! You can come here for a day Trip to Clark!

Clark/Angel City-Mountain Clark Firing Range, a little-known outdoor shooting range in Clark City
Clark/Angel City-Mountain Clark Firing Range, a little-known outdoor shooting range in Clark City

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:01 GMT-8 Processed in 0.144511 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list