Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Toriton, a sushi restaurant in Sapporo, serves fresh seafood shipped from Otaru every day

194 0
Post time 2024-9-7 03:57 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Restaurant name in Japanese: トリトン
Restaurant name in English: Toriton

Take bus No. 54 from Sapporo JR Station to Kita 5-jo Nishi 24-chome for 210 yen and it will take 10 minutes to get there.

Since a Japanese took me there, this is a must-eat restaurant every time I come to Sapporo. The seafood is shipped from Otaru every day and is super fresh. The restaurant opens at 5pm every day, and it is best to arrive at 4:30 to get a number. I arrived at 5:10 and the seats were full and I had to wait for half an hour, and many ingredients were gone at the end. The two of us girls ate 10 plates in total and were completely full. Each time, the average cost per person was 2,000 yen, which was enough to make us eat to death. The ginger and matcha powder (for making tea) on the table are free and they are super delicious.

I strongly recommend fried squid, which is made the same as tempura, wrapped in a layer of dough. I don't like tempura or fried food, but I love this one. Originally, this restaurant was a Japanese cafeteria, but now there are a lot of Koreans going there.

Sapporo/Hokkaido-Toriton, a sushi restaurant in Sapporo, serves fresh seafood shipped from Otaru every day
Sapporo/Hokkaido-Toriton, a sushi restaurant in Sapporo, serves fresh seafood shipped from Otaru every day

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:53 GMT-8 Processed in 0.177877 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list