Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Kinn Retreat & Massage in Hua Hin, experience Thai massage with a focus on stretching

167 0
Post time 2024-10-14 00:37 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I visited Hua Hin twice last year and I couldn't forget it. I decided to visit again this year and it didn't disappoint me. I stayed in Hua Hin for three days and came here for two days. Do you understand, sisters? When I came in, the smell of lemongrass was full of stress relief. The environment was very clean and comfortable. I prefer stretching, so I chose Thai style. They will do foot scrub with you before going to the room. There should be three floors in the store. The ground floor is for foot and shoulder projects. The upper two floors are for body projects and face projects. I did Thai style. They gave you clothes to change before starting. After finishing, there were hot tea and snacks for you to rest slowly. The location is close to Hua Hin Night Market, you can go for a walk after the massage.

Name: Kinn Retreat & Massage Address: 64 Phet Kasem Rd, Hua Hin, Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand

Hua Hin-Kinn Retreat & Massage in Hua Hin, experience Thai massage with a focus on stretching
Hua Hin-Kinn Retreat & Massage in Hua Hin, experience Thai massage with a focus on stretching

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:22 GMT-8 Processed in 0.145777 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list