Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Sushisai Wakichi, Tempura Araki, Nemuro Hanamaru, Ichiribuan. Carefully crafted Japanese cuisine

33 0
Post time 2024-6-16 02:17:28 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Sapporo, a city you can really visit for food

At the end of the journey, two restaurants unexpectedly became the biggest surprise in Sapporo. Compared with the difficulty of finding a good restaurant in Tokyo, Sapporo's restaurants are not only easy to book, more cost-effective, but also unexpected in terms of dishes and service level. Everyone who has repeatedly failed to make reservations in Tokyo might as well consider Sapporo.

📍Sushisai Wakichi|Sushisai Wakichi.
Restaurant address: Tabelog 4.28 Bronze Award|2017 Michelin.

The last Michelin Hokkaido was published in 2017, so it is of limited reference value. This is the first time I have tried high-end sushi, because I always felt that I was not like the Japanese, who could guess the type of fish by blindly eating. After trying it, I found that I was overthinking. Whether it is French, Japanese or Chinese food, the feeling of food is actually the same. I will only talk about my own experience as an amateur. All the food and wine are very delicious. Basically, I will turn around and say to my companions, wokao, this is too delicious. It is so amazing that I don't know how to expect the taste of sushi. I didn't expect the sushi to be completely different from the ones I've eaten before. The rice and the fish are very soft. When you bite the sushi, the rice and the fish melt in your mouth at the same time. It's always delicious.

The service is impeccable. The female waiter speaks very good English and will take care of the foreign tourists who are traveling alone and take the initiative to talk. Even each type of fish has cards with pictures and Chinese, English and Japanese to help explain. Absolutely perfect service.
Tablecheck reservation, 32,000 per person.

📍天ぷらあら木|Tempura Araki.
Restaurant address: Tabelog 4.06 Bronze Award|2017 Mi 2.
Omakase reservation, 25,000 set meal, starting with shrimp heads and two shrimps of different degrees of doneness, with sea urchin, half crab meat, and half-cooked scallops in the middle. Some dishes are ordinary, but the mackerel explosion is amazing. The last eel was originally half an eel per person, but because three guests cancelled their order on that day, the chef suggested that those who could still eat could have a whole eel. At that time, I regretted going to eat Nemuro Hanamaru at 5 o'clock. This was the biggest regret of this year.

In terms of service, the chef was very enthusiastic, and there was a very cute Hong Kong waiter outside who would try very hard to help explain each dish in Mandarin.

The first time I picked a star in Japan, I gave it to Hubai. The experience at that time was as perfect as these two restaurants, from dishes to service. Maybe because the starting point was too high, I was disappointed again and again, including this trip, most of which were just so-so. These two restaurants plus Takinoya will be all the reasons to visit Hokkaido again.

📍 Nemuro Hanamaru.
The grilled series is more delicious, and it is generally satisfactory. The store is on the sixth floor of JR Tower Stella Place and is connected to every floor of Daimaru Department Store. We had to wait for about an hour and a half to get a number twice on weekends. You can go shopping at Daimaru after getting a number and come back.

📍 Ichiryuan.
It is not far from the JR station. You need to queue up or make a reservation on the website. I felt the miso soup base was okay, but the scrambled egg was not amazing. It was greasy and salty after eating it, and not worth queuing for.

Sapporo/Hokkaido-Sushisai Wakichi, Tempura Araki, Nemuro Hanamaru, Ichiribuan. Carefully crafted Japanese cuisine
Sapporo/Hokkaido-Sushisai Wakichi, Tempura Araki, Nemuro Hanamaru, Ichiribuan. Carefully crafted Japanese cuisine

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:25 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.325240 second(s), 39 queries .