Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Henann Crystal Sands Resort in Boracay, Philippines, has a great location and sea views

207 0
Post time 2024-9-30 01:28 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I just came back from a Trip to Boracay, and I still think the Philippines is a very beautiful country. It is so beautiful here. I want to go back next time after returning to work and earn money. Before going, my friends and I were a little worried, but we let ourselves go when we arrived. The local islanders are very simple and enthusiastic, and we also ate a lot of delicious food. I am already looking forward to coming back next time! The hotel is Henann Crystal Sands Resort, Boracay Island, highly recommended 100 times.

Boracay-Henann Crystal Sands Resort in Boracay, Philippines, has a great location and sea views
Boracay-Henann Crystal Sands Resort in Boracay, Philippines, has a great location and sea views

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 12:22 GMT-8 Processed in 0.167075 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list