Jamie Crichton Publish time 2024-8-13 03:22

Ho Chi Minh City Ốc Oanh Restaurant👎, this seafood restaurant is best not to come

I had taken a shower and was lying down when I suddenly wanted to have a midnight snack, so I took a taxi to this "high-cost seafood food stall" recommended on Instagram. I was very happy when taking photos, but my smile disappeared after taking a bite. All the shellfish I ordered were overcooked, basically without any juice left, and some were even so dry that they stuck to the shell and couldn't be picked off, and the taste was also very bitter.

Although the crab legs looked plump, they were also dry and had no freshness or sweetness at all. Maybe I shouldn't have expected frozen crab legs. The garlic snails fried with water spinach also had the bitter taste of oxidized garlic crisps. The lemongrass boiled snails should be the most normal in the whole place. The taste was barely acceptable but there was no taste. The total consumption was 700k VND, and I felt that I was cheated.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Ho Chi Minh City Ốc Oanh Restaurant👎, this seafood restaurant is best not to come