Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Ho Chi Minh City Ốc Oanh Restaurant👎, this seafood restaurant is best not to come

263 0
Post time 2024-8-13 03:22 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I had taken a shower and was lying down when I suddenly wanted to have a midnight snack, so I took a taxi to this "high-cost seafood food stall" recommended on Instagram. I was very happy when taking photos, but my smile disappeared after taking a bite. All the shellfish I ordered were overcooked, basically without any juice left, and some were even so dry that they stuck to the shell and couldn't be picked off, and the taste was also very bitter.

Although the crab legs looked plump, they were also dry and had no freshness or sweetness at all. Maybe I shouldn't have expected frozen crab legs. The garlic snails fried with water spinach also had the bitter taste of oxidized garlic crisps. The lemongrass boiled snails should be the most normal in the whole place. The taste was barely acceptable but there was no taste. The total consumption was 700k VND, and I felt that I was cheated.

Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh City Ốc Oanh Restaurant👎, this seafood restaurant is best not to come
Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh City Ốc Oanh Restaurant👎, this seafood restaurant is best not to come

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:10 GMT-8 Processed in 0.229222 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list