Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Rosemary Spa, a black spot for massage in Ho Chi Minh City, charges repeatedly and asks for high tips

102 0
Post time 2024-10-24 01:56 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A dishonest SPA in Ho Chi Minh (named Rosemary Spa). This shop is very dishonest. Four of us went there to wash our hair. We chose a half-hour hair washing session for 150kVND, which was divided into two groups. We paid the bill after we finished washing our hair.

When my friend finished washing and was about to pay, the person kept asking my friend to pay 600k. Fortunately, I was waiting for them there. I asked her directly why it was 600k, as we had already paid. Then she changed her mind and said she wanted a tip, but we hadn't agreed on how much to give. My friend gave them 500k and they changed the money. The person directly said 200k was a tip. Don't give us bal. My friend saw that it was late, so he didn't argue. So this shop is a scam! Tips are what we say, not what you say!

Why did we choose this shop? Because it was late. It was the only shop open until 12 o'clock and we could go in at will. Then I encountered this problem. (Also, the person who washed my hair went out and had a quarrel with someone halfway through. I was really dumbfounded.) So don’t be cheated.

Ho Chi Minh-Rosemary Spa, a black spot for massage in Ho Chi Minh City, charges repeatedly and asks for high tips

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-25 14:38 GMT-8 Processed in 0.160213 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list