Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Macau is one of the safest cities in China, and it is also safe to hike at night.

203 0
Post time 2024-9-30 01:22 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

After knowing that Macau is one of the safest cities in China, I decided to go on a night Tour. After midnight, there were few pedestrians on the street. Occasionally, a few Asian faces would pass by in a hurry. There were a lot of foreigners gathered in front of the White Dove Nest. Everyone sat together and talked and laughed. Because I didn't dare to walk in the alleys, it took a long time to find the right way. It was already two o'clock in the morning when I walked to the foot of the Ruins of St. Paul's.

What surprised me was that there were many tourists near the archway, most of them were foreign friends, and someone whistled at me when I walked by. But I couldn't understand their language, maybe they were Filipinos? I heard that behind the archway were the remains of the archbishops of all previous times. Maybe the believers regarded this place as their own utopia. In short, the feeling of night tour and daytime visit is very different. If you have the opportunity, I highly recommend a night tour of Macau, but it's better to have a companion~

Macao-Macau is one of the safest cities in China, and it is also safe to hike at night.
Macao-Macau is one of the safest cities in China, and it is also safe to hike at night.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 12:32 GMT-8 Processed in 0.203414 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list