Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Tainan Nan Ke Zanmei Hotel, the only star hotel in Taiwan that offers kiln cooking

111 0
Post time 2024-9-1 22:14 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I haven't done kiln-baking for 30 years, and this experience is becoming increasingly rare. When traveling to Taiwan, staying at the Nanke Zanmei Hotel in Shanhua is a family hotel that allows kiln-baking, but it is also fun to go with friends. Let's unbox the kiln-baking accommodation experience together!

Five quick thoughts:
1. The gym is surprisingly well-equipped
2. The all-you-can-eat snack bar is a surprise, as well as popsicles, limited-time drinks, and late-night snacks.
3. The Yan kiln experience is not to be missed. The chicken is tender and the chicken soup is delicious.
4. The chairman’s mother is very kind. She grows 70% of the fruits and vegetables in the restaurant.
5. There are farm tours, fishing and even night tours

Taiwan-Tainan Nan Ke Zanmei Hotel, the only star hotel in Taiwan that offers kiln cooking
Taiwan-Tainan Nan Ke Zanmei Hotel, the only star hotel in Taiwan that offers kiln cooking

1. There are indoor and outdoor parking lots, so you can pay if you bring your own car.
2. The lobby service staff are proactive and enthusiastic

/Room Type/ Deluxe Suite for 4 people
1. Open another door in the room to enter the second room
2. The air-conditioning is extremely strong
3. The scenery outside the window is lush and green
4. The bathroom supplies are from Chazido, so you can enjoy taking a bath.
5. The water flow in the bath is very strong
6. The toilet has a flush toilet

<Breakfast>
1. Have breakfast at the poolside restaurant
2. There are not many food items, but the tea eggs are delicious
3. Many of the fruits and vegetables are grown by grandma and are organic and non-toxic.

<Snack Bar Afternoon Tea and Late Night Snacks>
1. There are a variety of biscuits and preserves to try
2. Plenty of drinks, including red and white wine and sparkling wine from 3 to 5 p.m.
3. Enjoy the popsicles from Shanhua Sugar Factory
4. Enjoy the coffee machine and tea produced by Lin Sanliu

<Bar>
1. The bartending is surprisingly good, I recommend giving it a try
2. Recommended poolside ice tea
3. The outdoor seats are near the pool and very chilly.

<Gym, swimming pool, KTV, children's playroom, washing machine>
1. The gym is large and well-equipped
2. The swimming pool is not big but it is suitable for playing in the water. It is very chill next to the bar.
3. There is a ball pool in the children’s playroom
4. The washing machine is free, but the dryer is at your own expense.

<Grandma’s farm, kiln, fishing>
1. The chairman’s mother is the owner of Grandma’s farm
2. Grandma is 86 years old and still grows her own vegetables and fruits for tourists to enjoy.
3. The hotel staff led Yanyao in a very professional and interesting manner
4. The chicken from the kiln is tender and the chicken soup is delicious
5. I was unexpectedly invited to the farm by my grandma to pick sugar cane and enjoy it.
6. You can still go fishing while you wait for the kiln to smolder.

The most impressive thing about my stay this time is Yanyao. Although the hotel focuses on family fun, I think this itinerary is also suitable for friends to come together. The portion size of Yan Yao is suitable for two adults and two children to enjoy, but if you are not full, there is a snack bar where you can keep eating, and there are also late night snacks for replenishing. It is impossible not to gain two to three thousand calories after checking out@@

The chairman's mother is very energetic. She not only cuts sugar cane with a knife very fiercely, but she can also ride a motorcycle and walk with her head held high! During my stay at this hotel, I also felt that the hotel staff were full of human kindness. I heard that this hotel usually has a lot of business guests, but I think ordinary tourists can also experience staying at Yanyao!

Hotel name: Nanke Praise Hotel
Hotel address: No. 252, Chenggong Road, Shanhua District, Tainan City, Taiwan 741

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:01 GMT-8 Processed in 0.177137 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list