Len Onions Publish time 2024-9-5 04:24

Bali Travel Orientall 66 Restaurant, taste the arm-length mantis shrimp

Traveling in Bali, Indonesia, I tasted super fresh mantis shrimps that were bigger than my hands at this Orientall 66 restaurant! Lots of shrimp roe. Very fresh mantis shrimps! Stonefish was very tender! The boss was very enthusiastic and nice, no service fee, no tax.

The boss can also arrange pick-up within ten kilometers! In Kuta! I ate seafood for four consecutive days, went to different restaurants, went to sentosa, which was very windy, too commercial! The seafood at the super popular kbs on xhs was not too fresh! I watched the sunset at warung happy gen, but the seafood was really not fresh! The seafood at Orientall 66 is still the freshest! The taste is the best! The service is the best! The boss is super enthusiastic! The price-performance ratio is super high! Come! Arrange a second visit immediately! I would like to call it the number one seafood restaurant in Bali!

Restaurant name: Orientalall 66 Oriental Seafood Restaurant address: 75VH+9FR, Jl. Dewi Sri III, Kuta, Kec. Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361

Pages: [1]
View full version: Bali Travel Orientall 66 Restaurant, taste the arm-length mantis shrimp