Ansel Gray Publish time 2024-9-16 22:23

Mountain Clark Firing Range, a little-known outdoor shooting range in Clark City

This time we traveled to Bohol Island in the Philippines, and we first went to Clark to transfer to Cebu for one day. Because it was a red-eye flight, we arrived at the airport at around 5 o'clock, exchanged money (the airport dollar exchange rate was 50.10), and then took a taxi to the hotel (about 200p. Living near the pedestrian street). After the deposit was completed, it was about 8 o'clock. Because the store opened at 9 o'clock, we walked there. There are two exchange shops in the picture. One has a US dollar exchange rate of 50.55 pesos, and the other has a rate of 50.63 pesos, which is quite good. I changed all of them immediately. Here I suggest that you can exchange US dollars in China (about 1:7) and then exchange pesos here, which is the most cost-effective!

Located in Angeles city near Clark International Airport. If you start from the pedestrian street, it takes 40 minutes to walk, and a taxi costs about 120p. (In some alleys like the "villa" area) See Figure 9
Cost: See Figures 5.6.7. The ones we rented (the store recommended M4-9 without rear power) are all 1200p each, and the bullets are all 9mm: 40p each. I was a little nervous at the beginning. After getting used to it, I felt that I finished it so quickly, hahaha. It was a good experience! You can come here for a day trip to Clark!

Pages: [1]
View full version: Mountain Clark Firing Range, a little-known outdoor shooting range in Clark City