Bradley Margaret Publish time 2024-5-14 15:37

Home Service Spa in Jakarta by Max Spa Aromatherapy essential oils with multiple scents

Pampers yourself with a relaxing massage wherever and whenever you want it

Experience the treatment given by highly-trained and national certification therapists with your friends and family

Choose from a variety of specialty massages or treatment

Address: Home Service Spa in Jakarta

Service duration: 1 hour 30 minutes - 1 hour 50 minutes

Customer Reviews:

1.Highly recommend Purwanti as her massage skills are excellent. She is very skilled and her techniques are great for relaxation and also help relieve muscle tension. I will definitely book with her again in the future.

2.The treatment called Purwanti is very effective. When your booking is confirmed, you will receive a message via Whatsapp confirming your booking and will ask for your therapist's gender preference

3.5 stars for Ms. Purwanti on time and the massage was delicious. Ms. Diamond, I'm sorry I gave it 3 stars. I thought my husband would massage his body first and then shave, but it took a long time to shave. Ms. Diamond was too late for almost an hour.

4.The pressing was quite relaxed, but the force was a little lighter. The masseur was a little late because the massage center and the masseur seemed to be out of sync in communication.

Price per person: $20

Pages: [1]
View full version: Home Service Spa in Jakarta by Max Spa Aromatherapy essential oils with multiple scents