Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Home Service Spa in Jakarta by Max Spa Aromatherapy essential oils with multiple scents

206 0
Post time 2024-5-14 15:37 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Pampers yourself with a relaxing massage wherever and whenever you want it

Experience the treatment given by highly-trained and national certification therapists with your friends and family

Choose from a variety of specialty massages or treatment

Address: Home Service Spa in Jakarta

Jakarta-Home Service Spa in Jakarta by Max Spa Aromatherapy essential oils with multiple scents

Service duration: 1 hour 30 minutes - 1 hour 50 minutes

Jakarta-Home Service Spa in Jakarta by Max Spa Aromatherapy essential oils with multiple scents

Customer Reviews:

1.Highly recommend Purwanti as her massage skills are excellent. She is very skilled and her techniques are great for relaxation and also help relieve muscle tension. I will definitely book with her again in the future.

2.The treatment called Purwanti is very effective. When your booking is confirmed, you will receive a message via Whatsapp confirming your booking and will ask for your therapist's gender preference

3.5 stars for Ms. Purwanti on time and the massage was delicious. Ms. Diamond, I'm sorry I gave it 3 stars. I thought my husband would massage his body first and then shave, but it took a long time to shave. Ms. Diamond was too late for almost an hour.

4.The pressing was quite relaxed, but the force was a little lighter. The masseur was a little late because the massage center and the masseur seemed to be out of sync in communication.

Price per person: $20

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:20 GMT-8 Processed in 0.201735 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list