Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Four Seasons Jakarta Hotel, with luggage racks, wardrobes, toilets, sinks, and bathtubs

202 0
Post time 2024-10-19 01:29 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

If you want to stay in a suite at a low price, you have to come to Four Seasons Jakarta. The basic room type is a suite, which is not expensive. Friends who are on business Trips are ecstatic. This is the first time to stay in Four Seasons, because they are basically a bit out of reach in Singapore and Malaysia. To be honest, I had high expectations and gave up Park Hyatt for this. The hotel is not located in the center of the downtown area, and the lobby is not very imposing. I was a little disappointed when I checked in. But I was happy after entering the room. It was really big! It feels a bit low-key and luxurious. The bathroom is marble pattern, which looks good. There is a long walkway from the entrance to the bathtub. You can jog through the luggage rack, wardrobe, toilet, and sink.

The amenities feel a bit casual. Mineral water and toothbrushes are civilian models that can be bought in supermarkets. There is no hotel brand at all. It’s a pity. The turndown service is also very casual, not as good as the St. Regis where I stayed the night before. Breakfast is... It’s really hard to say. There are only Noodle, Egg and Waffle live stations, plus a fried rice, one or two meats, desserts, fruits and salads, that’s it. I personally feel very disappointed. I was looking forward to it.

During the stay, my colleague's room had a problem. The hotel insisted on repairing it even though it was very late. After a long time, my colleague had to sleep on the sofa. In this case, it is more reasonable to change the room directly. Of course, it is also possible that the room is full, so there is nothing we can do. Overall, I think their full suites still have advantages, but the service and details are much inferior. However, at this price, it may be a bargain.

Jakarta-Four Seasons Jakarta Hotel, with luggage racks, wardrobes, toilets, sinks, and bathtubs
Jakarta-Four Seasons Jakarta Hotel, with luggage racks, wardrobes, toilets, sinks, and bathtubs

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:26 GMT-8 Processed in 0.142084 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list