Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Nnano Healthy Family, private room massage, G floor, Taman anggrek shopping mall, Jakarta

212 0
Post time 2024-10-18 02:47 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Last week, I went back to Jakarta and found a super cheap massage shop. The shop should have recently opened. A 90-minute full body massage only costs 185k, which is about 15 US dollars. My friend and I went there for a massage, and we had a private room. The price-performance ratio is amazing. The location is Taman anggrek (Orchid Garden) shopping mall in West Jakarta. You need to make an appointment in advance for massage. There are fewer people during the week, so you just need to wait for a while. After the massage, you can give the masseur 5-10k as a consumption as appropriate (not mandatory).

In addition, let me talk about the experience of the massage service, because I just came back from Vietnam🇻🇳. To be honest, Vietnam's massage service industry is indeed developed, and the massage forms and techniques are also more diverse. This is indeed better than Indonesian massage, but the price of massage in Vietnam is a little more expensive, and Indonesia wins in cheap prices. Secondly, the Indonesian masseur feels very strong. We called a female technician, but the massage was still very strong. Several times, my body was aching. I asked my friends about their massage experience in other places, and they all said that Indonesian massage is very strong. I don’t know if this is a feature of massage here in Indonesia.

Jakarta-Nnano Healthy Family, private room massage, G floor, Taman anggrek shopping mall, Jakarta
Jakarta-Nnano Healthy Family, private room massage, G floor, Taman anggrek shopping mall, Jakarta

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:26 GMT-8 Processed in 0.143274 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list