Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

The beautiful cliff cafe in Phuket did not deceive me, the jungle cliff, the sea and the coconut trees

351 0
Post time 2024-5-17 19:45 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Phuket-The beautiful cliff cafe in Phuket did not deceive me, the jungle cliff, the sea and the coconut trees
Phuket-The beautiful cliff cafe in Phuket did not deceive me, the jungle cliff, the sea and the coconut trees

Make a guide to this coffee shop before going to Phuket. At that time, the feeling of jungle, cliff and sea🌊coconut trees🌴 hit my heart! So beautiful and so chill! Full of atmosphere.

You can take a taxi directly to the entrance of the store. When you arrive, you find that there are two stores, next to each other☕️

🔺Laem Sai Cup Cafe The most shared on Ufos Travel There is a restaurant with a red tabletop. You must buy food at the door before entering. 📷

A BLANKET & APILOW, the environment will be richer, and the merchants will not stop you at the door of the store. You can go and see the environment first before deciding whether to sit. here.

We went to both stores, and the drinks are honestly similar, but the price is cheaper. The environment is really beautiful, and the fried chicken is suitable for all kinds of dishes. But because our time is limited, we can only go here to take pictures and check in. Otherwise, it is really suitable to sit and watch the sunset and enjoy the sea breeze all afternoon.

There are a lot of people checking in at the coffee shop. If you want to take photos of no one from multiple angles, it is recommended to go there a little earlier, otherwise you will have to queue up to take photos at the better spots📷

Because I feel that the environment is more natural and primitive, I specially wore coffee-colored clothes that are a bit more American casual. Paired with the gentle woman bag that I bought when I arrived in Phuket, it is not too versatile and suits the occasion.

Going down from the coffee shop, there is a rock that is very photogenic. It is highly recommended to go down there and take some more photos! See the third to last photo [Ba Chi R] for details

📍 Located directly on Kata and Karon beaches🏖️

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:53 GMT-8 Processed in 0.213927 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list