Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Moulin Rougg Club in Patong, Phuket, 💃watch sexy Russian girls pole dancing

211 0
Post time 2024-8-27 04:39 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to watch a dance performance on the second floor of this bar in Phuket. The entrance looked ordinary, but the second floor was a different world. You can enter by ordering a drink. A bottle of Elephant beer is 400 baht. There are also foreign wines that I didn't understand so I didn't order. I went with my partner. When I entered the door, I saw my passport photo and was told that no photo was allowed.

When I opened the curtain, I saw Russian girls with cool and hot bodies shining on the stage. My position was still right in front. Every sister came to dance in front of me. The 20 cm high heels seemed to be stepping on my face. I instantly understood the happiness of King Zhou.

After dancing, the sisters would wear some clothes and interact with you. The tip started at 100 baht. They spoke sweetly. I stuffed money into every one of them and put it in their cleavage. If I were a rich man, I would definitely spend money like water... When I left, I blew a kiss to my gypsy cool sister.

Phuket-Moulin Rougg Club in Patong, Phuket, 💃watch sexy Russian girls pole dancing
Phuket-Moulin Rougg Club in Patong, Phuket, 💃watch sexy Russian girls pole dancing

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:28 GMT-8 Processed in 0.171885 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list