Return to list Post a new post

[Sexy Service]

A newbie got drunk in the red light district of Thailand and was caught by a Thai girl

159 0
Post time 2024-6-23 18:36:52 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Because I had been to this mysterious country twice before, but because I couldn't feel the night with my girlfriend, I embarked on the journey alone after 3 years. It was already early in the morning when I arrived in Bangkok. I ate something casually and walked on the streets of Bangkok. I was a little confused and didn't know where to start. The next afternoon, I contacted my brother about the action in the evening, and then went to check in at the legendary Dozo. The Chinese service was the same as expected. The ladies provided good service and the price was moderate, which was very suitable for novice players like me.

Bangkok-A newbie got drunk in the red light district of Thailand and was caught by a Thai girl

In the evening, we gathered at Nana Square. There was another friend, and we went into a gogobar on the first floor together. As soon as I entered, I was stunned. The scene was amazing. I forgot all the guides I had read before. After visiting several gogobars, my brother suggested that I come here for the first time and feel it first. Then we went to the legendary Snake Beauty Coffee. The girls inside were prettier than the other, and I was dazzled. After careful consideration, I chose a petite girl B who I liked. My brother helped us get a taxi. After returning to the hotel, I omitted 10,000 words here...

B told me that she had to go to work in the morning. She was a hairdresser, so she got up early. She also heated up and cut the hamburgers and sausages I bought yesterday before leaving. I have to say that Thai girls are very gentle and careful. After studying last night, I decided with the buddy who was with me yesterday to continue yesterday's activities tonight. It was this time that I met the love that I should not have. When I arrived at Rainbow, I saw her at first sight, Rabbit, let's call her R. We bought two lady drinks and negotiated the price and then left. Maybe it was because we tipped the mommy, and it was very happy. The mommy was happy to take a photo with us. After leaving Nana, we went to have a midnight snack together. It was a bit awkward during the meal. The problem I was most worried about came. My English is almost at the junior high school level. Her English is not good either, and she doesn't know Chinese at all, so I thought it would be a bad experience.

But I thought too much. She was very enthusiastic. We used English sign language and translation software and had a very happy chat. We agreed to stay until 8 o'clock the next day on Gogo. As a result, after a night, she didn't leave. When I woke up in the morning, I found that I had fallen in love with her. She accompanied me to a nearby mall for lunch. I was going to Pattaya in the afternoon. I suddenly felt very reluctant to leave, but since the hotel and car were already booked, I had to leave. When I left, I saw her reluctant expression. I asked her if she would come to Pattaya to see me. She said she was going home and would not go back to Pattaya until the third day. We had to say goodbye. When I arrived in Pattaya, my hotel had a good location and beautiful scenery. I stood by the sea and suddenly missed her very much. Suddenly I didn’t want to do anything and was in a daze quietly. It happened that at this time she sent me a WeChat message saying that she missed me very much. I just wanted to see her at that time. For me who hadn’t been in a relationship for 3 years, it seemed that I suddenly felt in love. I was bored at night. She sent me a WeChat message saying that she was coming to see me. I was originally very tired and depressed, but I was so excited that I couldn’t sleep.

She has been with me for two days in Pattaya. We originally planned to go to Thai baths and gogo bars on the pedestrian street, but we didn't go. We just ate and walked around, looked at the romantic night view, and talked about my hometown, just like a couple. R originally planned to wait for her friends to come to her in Pattaya when I returned to Bangkok from Pattaya, but she turned down her friends' gathering and returned to Bangkok with me. I was so moved at that time. R is very gentle and considerate. Her favorite phrase is "up to you". She is simply the perfect girl in my heart. On the last day, I gave her two Chanel cosmetics, which are really not expensive. She was as happy as a child.

At the last dinner, I told her that I was leaving. She looked at me and I looked at her. We didn't speak for a long time. I saw tears in her eyes, and I was also very sad. R accompanied me until I got on the car to the airport. I want to say that this trip has changed from playing and wandering to a heartfelt journey. When I got off the plane, I felt like I had a dream. It is now 3:06 am Beijing time. I can't sleep. I miss her. I just gave R the money we had agreed on after the first night, and she never mentioned any money issues to me afterwards. There were no tricks, only deep feelings.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:12 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.146807 second(s), 32 queries .