Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Four Points by Sheraton Phuket Patong Beach Resort in Patong Beach, Phuket, has many sea activities

213 0
Post time 2024-8-30 22:12 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to Thailand twice on a free trip, and visited Bangkok, Phuket, and Pattaya. I stayed in at least 2 hotels in each city. I recommend to you all cost-effective hotels that are not bad at all! The sea in Phuket is really beautiful. The 2 hotels I stayed in have added points because of the sea view. I recommend all of them.

1. Katathani Phuket Beach Resort, located on Karon Beach (Figure 1-4)

It is an older resort, but the rooms have been renovated. If you are a detail-oriented person, you may have to consider it carefully. The lobby and the room gave me a Southeast Asian feeling, and there were more Europeans and Americans. The weather was really good when I went there, and the sea in Karon Beach was really beautiful. I was shocked by the hotel's exclusive beach, and my mood was really good. It looks good no matter how you take pictures, and it looks good at any time. Every staff member will greet you in a friendly manner. The only drawback is that the hotel's catering is average, and there are relatively few choices for food around.
Room type: Tany Building - Deluxe Suite
Price: 5,000 baht per night including breakfast for two

2. Four Points by Sheraton Phuket Patong Beach Resort, located on Patong Beach (Figure 5-8)

The location is super good, just across the road from the beach, and there are many sea activities nearby. It takes only ten to twenty minutes to walk to Patong Night Market. It is very lively along the way, just walk slowly and feel it slowly. It is very close to the beach, and the room is a bit humid.
Room type: Superior King Room
Price: 4,000 baht per night excluding breakfast

Phuket-Four Points by Sheraton Phuket Patong Beach Resort in Patong Beach, Phuket, has many sea activities
Phuket-Four Points by Sheraton Phuket Patong Beach Resort in Patong Beach, Phuket, has many sea activities

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:59 GMT-8 Processed in 0.173954 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list