Rachel Clemens Publish time 2024-6-10 16:02

Tokyo Prince Garden Tower Bar, an open-air bar on the 33rd floor of the Prince Hotel

When I took a taxi, I got to another Prince Hotel next door. I asked the front desk after getting off the car, but found out that there was no 33rd floor, so I took another taxi to the Prince Hotel where this bar is located. The front desk was also very familiar with the route and directly took out a map to explain to us. So when you go, you must choose the right hotel. The two Prince Hotels are next to each other, but it’s a long walk, and I wasted the starting taxi price.

I arrived at about 10 pm and queued for half an hour before entering the waiting area. I queued for another half an hour before I got to the Tokyo Tower viewing area. Because most people went there to take pictures, the turnover was slow and I queued for a long time. But it was still worth it. It is indeed the best viewing bar of Tokyo Tower.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Tokyo Prince Garden Tower Bar, an open-air bar on the 33rd floor of the Prince Hotel