Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Tokyo Prince Garden Tower Bar, an open-air bar on the 33rd floor of the Prince Hotel

94 0
Post time 2024-6-10 17:02:54 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

When I took a taxi, I got to another Prince Hotel next door. I asked the front desk after getting off the car, but found out that there was no 33rd floor, so I took another taxi to the Prince Hotel where this bar is located. The front desk was also very familiar with the route and directly took out a map to explain to us. So when you go, you must choose the right hotel. The two Prince Hotels are next to each other, but it’s a long walk, and I wasted the starting taxi price.

I arrived at about 10 pm and queued for half an hour before entering the waiting area. I queued for another half an hour before I got to the Tokyo Tower viewing area. Because most people went there to take pictures, the turnover was slow and I queued for a long time. But it was still worth it. It is indeed the best viewing bar of Tokyo Tower.

Tokyo-Tokyo Prince Garden Tower Bar, an open-air bar on the 33rd floor of the Prince Hotel
Tokyo-Tokyo Prince Garden Tower Bar, an open-air bar on the 33rd floor of the Prince Hotel

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright © 2001-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-6-27 06:12 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.146766 second(s), 32 queries .