Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Shopping in Kansai (Osaka and Kyoto) and Universal Studios

79 0
Post time 2024-6-12 21:51:26 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

First of all, I went to Kansai a week after the Golden Week in May in China. I thought that since I had avoided the Golden Week, there would be fewer tourists and I would have some supplies for things I wanted to buy. But I was too naive. Our Golden Week is also Japan's Golden Week, and one of Japan's three major holidays is during the May Day period. As a result, all shopping supplies in Kansai are out of stock.

If you insist on buying cosmetics from counters, it is recommended to buy them directly in cities such as Kyoto and Nara, where there will still be some supplies. Because we had too little time in Kyoto and too little time to go to the counter, we only bought CPB long-tube isolation, which is limited to one per passport. In Osaka counters, all popular products are out of stock, such as small light bulbs, CPB long-tube isolation, SUQQU powder cream No. 101, avocado lotion, etc., and restocking will not be until the beginning of June.

Osaka-Shopping in Kansai (Osaka and Kyoto) and Universal Studios

First of all, I would like to recommend the street in Kyoto that faces Yasaka Shrine. It is about three or four streets away on the right hand side. It is next to a very famous yaki shop, Daikoku Drugstore. This store has fewer things than other drugstores, so some things are relatively cheap. For example, DHC lip balm is basically priced at more than 498 yen in drugstores. If you want to buy a lot, this store is really a good deal.

Next, I recommend Kirindo near Shijo Takakura. This store is really big, and the things are cheaper than other famous Matsumoto Kiyoshi. There is also a department store near Shijo Takakura, where you can buy SK2, CPB, etc. They are all in stock !

If you are shopping in Osaka, I recommend the drugstores near Dotonbori. Go in on the left side of the Crab Road sign. This street is full of drugstores!!! You can buy a rebate order on Taobao before going there. There will be customer service to contact you. You can choose drugstores such as Matsumoto Kiyoshi, Kokumin, and Taiyo. EDION also has rebates. Because I have bought almost everything in Kyoto, I didn’t contact the rebate customer service in Osaka. But it is said that Kokumin and Taiyo drugstores are particularly cost-effective. If you don’t mind, you can consider buying it~~~

Anessa’s gold bottle is so popular that it is out of stock in Sunrise T2 Terminal and many Japanese drugstores. You can go to a few more stores. If it doesn’t work, Kansai Airport has it. Finally, I bought the Bio-Excellent cream at Kansai Airport, as well as the Anessa Pink Gold Bottle. The Pink Gold Bottle is for sensitive skin. There is only a small bottle in the drugstore, and the 60ML version at Kansai Airport.

Let me talk about the brand Etudes. Maybe many people haven't heard of it. If you often watch beauty videos, you may know that their mascara and lipstick are very famous and worth buying. However, the brand Etudes is very mysterious in Kansai. Many drugstore clerks have never heard of this brand. Some even told me that it is a counter brand. The problem is that this is only available in drugstores, so which drugstores have it?

These are the stores shown in the picture, most of which are located around Shinsaibashi. If you are interested, you may want to look for them.

Universal Studios Chapter

I did a lot of research before going to Universal Studios. Some people said I had to buy a fast pass, while others said I could complete the project without a fast pass, so I was always confused. Later, I found a ticket + fast pass (four-item pterosaur version) on Taobao for only 800 yuan, so I placed an order. Other Taobao stores charge 460+600 yuan for air tickets + fast passes, and I felt that it was not worth spending more than 1,000 yuan. Don't book tickets on the official website or buy them on site, because Taobao tickets are cheaper than the official website. After all, they are booked by travel agencies, and there are still discounts. If you buy tickets on site on weekends, the queue may be very long, which is not worth it.

If it’s not a weekend, you don’t need to buy a fast pass. If you go on the weekend, it is recommended to buy a fast pass. I happened to go there on a Saturday, and there were really many people. The queues for popular items took about 1-2 hours. The problem is that these items only lasted 5-10 minutes. If you don’t buy a fast pass, you can go straight to the park and queue up for popular attractions such as Hollywood Dreams, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, Winged Dragon, and Minions Crazy Ride.

I highly recommend the Harry Potter area. Maybe it's because I'm a Harry Potter fan, so I'm particularly interested in Harry Potter. The forbidden journey inside is great, of course there's a little bit of fear of spinning, so the timid should consider it carefully, but the experience is very strong, there are moving murals, experience Dementors, etc. Butterbeer is delicious, it's just a bubble drink + cream.

There are also drama theaters all day long, and Harry Potter peripherals are also sold in the store. There is an alley selling wands, and people will line up. It is recommended to line up. This is the experience of Harry Potter choosing a wand. My companion bought a wand that needs to be lit. It is necessary to walk around the surrounding gestures and spells before it can be lit. The gestures and spells in each location are all different, you can experience it. I bought a strange-tasting candy, which really tastes weird. I don't recommend it.

The flying pterosaur is really exciting. Although it is only a few minutes long, the 360-degree rotation is not something that everyone can bear. At one point, I thought I was going to be thrown out. As for the Hollywood Dream, my companion went to sit. According to her, she chose to sit backwards, that is, sitting with her back to the pterosaur, which is more exciting than the flying pterosaur. The one of the great white shark is a bit average, not exciting at all, a bit like a plot performance. I didn't go to the Conan area because it is said to be Japanese reasoning, which we can't understand, but there are also many people queuing.

If you buy a fast pass, you need to make an appointment. After you buy the ticket, read your appointment time carefully and don't miss it. There are a lot of snacks inside, and you can't swipe your card. It is recommended to bring more banknotes. Bring a raincoat, as some of the projects inside may get wet. Finally, you can try to queue up at the ticket window earlier on the day. The park will reserve some fast tickets and sell them at the ticket window on the same day. Of course, the number is also limited, and the queue for buying tickets seems to be not short. There is a lot of uncertainty. At the same time, you can also go to the restaurant in the area where the project is located, and buy a designated set meal plus a certain amount to get a single fast ticket for the corresponding project. But the appointment time is specified and it won’t be very early.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:42 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.155543 second(s), 27 queries .