Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

40,000 yen to travel to Hokkaido, Japan, snow scenery, gourmet food and natural scenery

65 0
Post time 2024-6-14 19:42:18 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

During the days we were there, there was a heavy snowstorm in Sapporo, and a large number of flights were cancelled. On that day, many flights from Haneda to Sapporo were also cancelled. When we checked in, the lady at the airport leaned over with a small piece of paper and said the most cruel words to me in the most gentle and sweet voice: Due to weather reasons, even if we fly to New Chitose, if we cannot land, we may have to return! I and Penpen were panicking. At that time, we made several worst-case plans, including but not limited to, what if we return, what if we can't catch the last JR to Sapporo when we arrive at the airport. In the end, we decided to just give up and leave it to fate.

Fortunately, we were lucky in the end. The plane took off and landed (although it was bumper cars when landing) and we caught the last JR because it was late! When I took a taxi from JR to the hotel at night, I had mixed feelings: the heavy snow in Hokkaido will punish every stubborn tourist!

Sapporo/Hokkaido-40,000 yen to travel to Hokkaido, Japan, snow scenery, gourmet food and natural scenery
Sapporo/Hokkaido-40,000 yen to travel to Hokkaido, Japan, snow scenery, gourmet food and natural scenery
I am a tough talker

DAY 1

I booked a day trip around Sapporo on Flying Pig in advance to Asahiyama Zoo, Shirasu Falls, Elf House

Asahiyama Zoo The main thing is to watch the penguins walking, the White Beard Falls is so beautiful, the surrounding heavy snow, the lonely hot spring hotel and the Fat Crow have the atmosphere of a Japanese mystery novel. The Elf House is just a make-up attraction, not interesting. It is full of Koreans dressed in white. For this reason, I also asked my classmates in Korea whether Koreans all dress like this

Finally, I came to the conclusion Conclusion Korean people are very bad

I returned to the city in the evening and went to Susukino, the nightlife center of Sapporo, to eat ramen (very salty). I also checked in the famous scenes in Hokkaido and drank delicious Sapporo dark beer

Salty noodles

Famous Scenes in Sapporo

This is really delicious, I have a can a day

DAY 2

Take JR to Otaru

There are many in Hokkaido JR PASS is an option, but after careful calculation, I found that JR PASS is not cost-effective, so I chose to buy the ticket separately.

Japan’s JR is divided into unreserved seats and reserved seats. Unreserved seats can be understood as standing tickets, and reserved seats are tickets with seat numbers. If you buy reserved seats, you will be given two station tickets and one train ticket. , a seat ticket (with a seat number on it)

The process of buying tickets online is to log in to the JR East official website first, register an account, bind a credit card (UnionPay cannot be used) and then you can buy tickets. When buying tickets You must choose the site for the offline ticket collection date in advance. Be sure to go to the site in advance and swipe the QR code on the gate to collect the tickets! ! ! Be sure to go early! ! ! When we first went to Otaru, we didn’t arrive at the station long in advance to wait for the train. When we picked up the tickets, we found a long queue and we were dumbfounded. Fortunately, we picked up the tickets in time and caught the train

Because I haven’t read the love letter yet. I haven’t watched First Love, so I don’t have any special feelings for Otaru. I think Otaru is just average. I don’t personally recommend it. If you don’t go to Tengu Mountain, Otaru can basically be completed in half a day. We returned to Sapporo in the afternoon and started the first wave of shopping. Shopping malls in Japan close very early, and they close at 7:30 on Saturdays. As a Party B in a service mall, I am really full of envy!

Otaru has a big Rokkatei LETAO Shiroi Koibito, but there are these in Sapporo too! No need to buy it here! !

DAY 3

Nothing to say about shopping in the city

Just check out a Shanghai steamed bun shop

DAY 4

Noboribetsu

Noboribetsu JR Station is a very old platform with no escalators. As soon as we got off the train, we saw many elderly volunteers wearing red vests who wanted to help us carry our luggage. Japan’s population is indeed aging seriously. Some volunteers look older than my grandma. I have no nerve to ask them to carry their luggage. And the grandfather and grandmother are really not good at fighting. I see the two of them carrying a 24-inch box, and I feel very complicated.

We booked a hotel with one stay and two meals in Noboribetsu, and the hotel would have a car pick us up at the JR station. The hotel is older but quite clean. You have to slip off your shoes when you enter the lobby, and the guy will help you clean your suitcase. Dinner and breakfast are delivered to the room, so you have to choose a meal time when checking in. After checking in, we went straight to Hell Valley. On the way to Hell Valley, you will pass by the shopping street.

You can’t take a good photo at this photo point

When I went to Hell Valley, I also passed by the Pao Ding Tomb, that’s right. The cook understands the cow. So Chef Ding is Japanese? I haven't verified this! ! !
Noboribetsu Jigokudani is famous for its smell of rotten eggs and sulfur, but the scenery is really beautiful, with snow-capped mountains and steaming springs. We also saw a little 🦌 who was very lucky!

After returning from Hell Valley, I immediately went to Bear Paradise. In Bear Paradise, you need to take the cable car up the mountain, see a few little bears, and then go back down the mountain. If you have nothing to do, you can go and play. If you are not interested in bears, you don’t have to go.

But the little bear guide in Bear Paradise is really cute, and the big ice sculpture is also very cute

The combat power value of each little bear

The scenery from the observation deck is also good

The big bear also has an ice sculpture of a little duck on his hand, which is really cute

It’s getting dark after visiting the Bear Ranch already. We walked back to the hotel to prepare dinner. I also took the time to soak in a sulfur hot spring. When bathing in hot springs in Japan, you must first wash yourself before entering, and you are not allowed to talk. I soaked in it for about 5 minutes before I couldn't stand it anymore. lonely
Dinner was mama, and the most impressive thing was the Shirako tempura, which is cod roe, very creamy.

Ebisu is not as delicious as Sapporo Dark Beer. I drink Ebisu purely because of EVA

After dinner, someone will come to your room to help you clean up and make your bed. We went out to watch the stars at night, and I soaked in the hot springs for five minutes (I felt like I had a hairy belly, and I rinsed it off in a hurry)

The beauty of the scene can’t be captured with an iPhone

DAY 5

Check out early in the morning and go to the JR station to take the bus to Hakodate. When buying tickets, remember to buy the seat on the left, where you can see the sea. very beautiful. The Hokkaido Shinkansen has only been built to Hakodate, so we can only take the limited express Beidou from Noboribetsu to Hakodate. The name sounds fast, but the speed is only over 100 kilometers per hour, so it’s not very fast at all! But Japanese carriages are really quiet!

JR's broadcast is trilingual in Chinese, English and Japanese. The Chinese broadcast is very old school. It probably has a broadcast tone from the 1980s, which is so funny.
It took almost three hours to arrive at Hakodate Station. At Hakodate Station, I saw a poster that looked like a competition that Maorilan would participate in. I laughed so hard.

This Mourilan is not allowed to come

When you arrive in Hakodate, go to the hotel to put your luggage and check in (generally Japanese hotels can only check in in the afternoon. If you check in in advance, you can only store your luggage at the front desk. But they will help you put your luggage in the room)

Then it’s time for the highlight of this trip to Hokkaido! ! ! Look at the monkeys taking a bath in the hot springs!

Why do I have to see the hot spring monkeys! It started because I drank too much and my face stained my face. Then one time I drank too much and my colleagues said I looked like a monkey bathing in a hot spring in Hokkaido. Later, this became a joke about my drinking.

To see monkeys soaking in hot springs, you must take the Hakodate Tropical Botanical Garden. This attraction is actually relatively close to Hakodate Airport and far from other attractions in the city. We put our luggage away and took the tram to slowly and leisurely go to the Tropical Botanical Garden. The botanical garden itself is small and tickets are not expensive. The only attraction to see is a few monkeys bathing in hot springs, so if you are not like me, you should go home to visit your relatives. In fact, this attraction can be seen or not.

The guide posters in Hakodate are all cute

5 After walking around the monkeys for a few minutes, I stopped by to see Goryokaku, which seems to be a famous attraction in Hakodate. Originally, I was only average about this attraction. What’s the point of spending a huge sum of money to build an elevator to go up and overlook the five-pointed star city wall? (Although it was photographed in Little Red Book that it was quite beautiful to see the cherry blossom season.) But when I later discovered that the next Conan movie will take place here, I could do it again. After all, the meaning of visiting the Holy Land is different again.

You must do three things when you arrive in Hakodate, see the monkeys in the hot springs, eat the clown burger, and see the million-dollar night view of Hakodate. After we got off Goryokaku, we went to eat Hakodate’s famous clown burger

Penpen, who didn’t want to eat, ordered a curry rice for some reason, and then started to act like he was eating curry in vain. Stunned, eating curry in vain is not only desecrating rice but also desecrating curry. Curry should be mixed with rice, okay?

Each Clown Burger store has a unique decoration and sells a variety of peripherals

The Yawatazaka Red Brick Warehouse and Mount Hakodate are close to each other. After finishing our burgers, we went to the Red Brick Warehouse, which was a boring attraction. As a seaside city, Hakodate is really windy. I was so blown away that I had a headache and rushed into Starbucks to ask for boiled water.

But the overall feeling of Hakodate is good to me. It is a quiet, clean, slightly shabby and very neat seaside city.

But the seaside is still very beautiful

There is an Internet celebrity road over there in Yawatazaka. Various Koreans and Chinese people stand in the middle of the road and take pictures. In fact, Weihai also has a similar Internet celebrity road. , the logic of Internet celebrity road is that it is a road with a very steep slope, and the end of the road is the sea!

The Logic of Internet Celebrity Road

There are many churches in Yawatazaka, and there is even a small Orthodox church. I later searched on Baidu. As the earliest trading port in Japan, Hakodate and Russia has had trade exchanges for a long time, so there will be Orthodox churches. Speaking of Baidu, there is another very funny thing. When I searched Baidu, I also discovered that Hokkaido used to be called Ezo and was basically a barbaric land. Hakodate used to be a bitter cold place and was also a place of exile for Japanese officials. The concept of a Japanese Ninggu Pagoda. (Master Zhen is out)

Walking up Hachimanzaka, you can go up to Mount Hakodate by cable car. We arrived a little early and spent a long time at the cable car service center. There are many restaurants with viewing seats there, but we basically have to wait for a seat. I bought this ridiculous shit pen at a souvenir shop over there.

Hakodate is really cute. She has her own city mascot and takes photos with the mascot at each attraction. ! The observation deck was crowded at night. After taking pictures of the night view, I went back to the hotel

Millions of night views

This time I didn’t have time to go to Zhaoshi because of time, but I also It’s not a pity, after all, the hotel’s breakfast is already set

Homemade sashimi rice

This time I came to Hokkaido, I felt that I and Aben’s travel luck had been exhausted. Although It’s been snowing all the time, but our itinerary and flights have not been greatly affected (normal snow season, Hokkaido JR suspension and flight delays are common). Overall, Hokkaido is a very suitable place for vacation. I will come again next time. Hee

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:38 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.161187 second(s), 31 queries .