Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Soul store sapporo odori Wagyu Zen Sukiyaki🍛, some of the best food to eat in Hokkaido

118 0
Post time 2024-9-17 21:59 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

1. Soul store sapporo odori, Tanukikoji branch
A must-visit soup curry in Hokkaido, this shop is popular with locals, the pork and vegetables are very tasty

2. Sapporo Agricultural College JR Sapporo Station Store
In a snack store, you can get a tax refund for buying souvenirs

3. Gyuzen Sukiyaki (Sapporo Ekimae-dori branch)
I ordered a black Japanese beef all-you-can-eat menu with my friend, and the bill for two people was 688 yuan. The meat was very good, and the price-performance ratio was very high. The cantaloupe soda was super delicious!

4. Kushitori (Sapporo Station North Exit)
A chain of yakitori restaurants, you won't miss out on blind spots, and the chicken kamameshi is really amazing

5. Tokuju K-plac
Business is very good, it is recommended to make reservations in advance. I ordered a wagyu platter, which is about 500 yuan per person. After eating, my clothes and scarf were not stained with any smell. I love it

6. Ichiryuan Ramen
The location is difficult to find. It is on the basement of a business building. The store is very small. You can order by yourself at the door. The noodles are chewy and the soup is rich. It is worth checking in

7. Otaru Cafe x Hello Kitty (Otaru)
Shop on the first floor, cafe on the second floor, K Gate

8. Milk pudding
I will buy it when I see it in the convenience store. It has a strong milk flavor and melts in the mouth. It is my favorite pudding!

Sapporo/Hokkaido-Soul store sapporo odori Wagyu Zen Sukiyaki🍛, some of the best food to eat in Hokkaido
Sapporo/Hokkaido-Soul store sapporo odori Wagyu Zen Sukiyaki🍛, some of the best food to eat in Hokkaido

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 07:52 GMT-8 Processed in 0.174026 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list