Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Three-day trip for four people to Hua Hin, a small resort in Thailand

165 0
Post time 2024-6-22 19:07:23 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I am bored and want to write about the trip that a few of my friends and I took to Hua Hin, Thailand. The reference indicators are: is it fun and worth it? I will write about the three-day itinerary, accommodation, transportation, food, drinks, entertainment, travel tips, prices, etc., so that you can have a reference. But the key is to post photos!

HuaHin-Three-day trip for four people to Hua Hin, a small resort in Thailand
Zhaozhenlou by the sea

Our destination is Hua Hin Resort, which is called the royal resort in Thailand. To put it bluntly, it is a travel destination that all the Thai royal nobles and local wealthy people will go to. My personal feelings are more obvious:

The artistic atmosphere and civilization here are stronger than in other areas of Thailand. There are street singing and small handicrafts of personal design (different from the cheap wholesale in the commercial district). It feels like the development of individuality is pursued. The weather is also significantly different from other areas. The overall temperature is lower, about 20 degrees, which is much more comfortable than the 30-plus degrees in Bangkok.

———Day 1———

It was already past six in the morning when we arrived at the hotel. It takes three hours to drive from Don Muang Airport to Hua Hin Resort (hereinafter referred to as HuaHin). The round trip car rental cost more than 1,000 yuan. It was not very comfortable and it was difficult to rest. The idiot A B in the front seat sang "Say I Love You" all the way. He sang the Su Yunying version. You can imagine the singing style (the video recorded at that time can't be found). We booked the Royal Hua Hin Beach Resort. It was already six or seven in the morning when we arrived. The front desk guy was still very kind and patient when checking in. It is a wrap-around hotel. The white building is quite comfortable. Let's take a look at the photos.

The hotel has its own private sea area, but I didn’t expect it to be a "weird hotel" that is almost directly to the sea😂...

For Taking this picture, I climbed up to the sixth floor of the outdoor iron staircase

But it was quite fun hahaha. After breakfast in the morning, I came here to sit for a while and there were many pigeons🐦

But only for sitting. For a while, because...it's too sunny! ! My skin felt spicy and hot, and I couldn't make myself look beautiful. I couldn't even last 3 minutes without a bathrobe! I sat there for ten minutes... What happened to the beautiful people sunbathing in the movie? ?

We went there for three days in total. These photos were actually taken when we went to have breakfast the next day, but we just happened to talk about the hotel first. 😏
On the first day, we slept late during the day and didn’t go out until three or four in the afternoon... The first thing we did was to eat, we were so hungry!

First day itinerary:

1. Eat Thai food.
2. Massage.
3. Go shopping at Marketvillage, the largest shopping mall here. There are many massage shops nearby.
4. Go back to the hotel swimming pool and beach for dinner.

First restaurant: Ruam Saep Yok Khok Som Tam. This restaurant is very Southeast Asian style. It doesn’t look very good, but the food is delicious!

The tables are small wooden houses, which is a bit interesting. There is no air conditioning, but there is a small fan. It is a kind of field resort style, giving people a feeling of being close to nature. The waiters are very hardworking and enthusiastic, so there is no need to worry about communication problems. The dishes are served very quickly after ordering.

While waiting for the food to be served, the two of them went to the shop next door to order a massage.

Eat and drink right at the door, the watermelon at the door is delicious😋

Behind the beautiful photos is the hard work of the "photographer"😂

Second stop: SPA essential oil massage

After we finished eating, we chose a nice-looking massage shop nearby. It cost about 1,000 baht per person for two hours. I felt quite comfortable. At the beginning, the force was relatively light, but they would ask you how you feel and ask you to use more force. In fact, the service is similar to that in other Southeast Asian countries, but the technique is a little different.

Roadside graffiti by Guobaorou

Third stop: Visit Market Village

During the photo shoot, the grandparents in the McDonald’s were secretly doing tricks behind their backs, which was super cute! hahaha

It feels like they are a couple who have a good relationship and will tease each other and have fun together❤️

After eating, drinking, shopping and having a massage in gai, we went back to the hotel to play in the water!

Change your clothes gogogo

The following is the moment to show off my photography skills

The blue sea and white buildings are used as the background to take photos. The blue and white colors are comfortable and add a lot of points to the photos (for more photos of the sea, please go to the album 👉I will post it later after sorting it out)

The wind was so strong that day that we didn’t even go to the beach, which is a pity. This hotel has direct access to the sea. It’s nice to take pictures but you can’t go into the sea. You can weigh it. Start the real water play! Many swimming pools in Thailand's seaside hotels will have small bars, which are convenient for relaxing with a drink in the water.

Although it is hot in Thailand, there will still be strong winds at night. It is a bit cool when you soak in the water, so cold... It slipped away

This photo has nothing to do with me personally. My eyes are crossed but I just want to say goodbye

hhhh cute guy

At the end of Day 1, the temperature in Hua Hin is a few degrees lower than in other areas , so there is no exposure to the sun or heat as expected, which is pretty good.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:17 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.162378 second(s), 31 queries .