Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Zoe in yellow and spicy, candy bar nightclub, nightlife in the old city of Chiang Mai

195 0
Post time 2024-7-31 04:52 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

1. My top 1 is ท่าช้าง (Tachang). Most of the people are Thai. The style of the songs is Thai local songs or popular songs on TK. It is really hard for me not to love it. It is suitable for going to disco and drinking. The wine is cheap. The location is in the upper right corner of the ancient city.

2. Lane 7, Nimman Road. There are bars on this street. The last time we went there, it was full of people around 8:30. Every bar was full!! Several of them have bands singing, and there are many students. The two I went to at that time mainly played popular English and Korean songs, and the wine prices were average.

3. Zoe in yellow, spicy, candy are all in the ancient city. I used to like to go there. There are more foreigners, and sometimes you can meet handsome guys. It is recommended to go to Zoe around 10:30, when everyone is here, you can go to disco. I met a person who was a little abnormal after drinking too much and knocked on the toilet door, so I didn’t go to the back door very often. Then after about 12 o'clock, people went to spicy. There were many people here, and it seemed nothing special. There were also bars around Zoe where people did not dance, but sat with friends to drink and watch football games, or sing, but I think the cost performance of the wine was not high.

4. There is also a bar in the thinkpark opposite Maya. My classmates like to go there, and young Thai people like to go there. The wine is a bit expensive, but it's okay. You can't wear slippers or sandals to enter.

5. Jazz Bar at the North Gate of the Ancient City. The place is very small, and there are so many people and it's very crowded. The performance is pretty good. If you like this type of music, you can go and listen to it. But for people like me who can't appreciate it, I will feel a little bored.

Chiang Mai-Zoe in yellow and spicy, candy bar nightclub, nightlife in the old city of Chiang Mai

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-9 04:19 GMT-8 Processed in 0.169845 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list