Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Spa you can't miss when traveling to Bangkok, the chain brand Breeze will make you reborn

292 0
Post time 2024-7-31 14:56 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Amari Watergate Bangkok is a luxurious city hotel located in the heart of Bangkok, close to the city's bustling city of Pratunam. The excitement of Bangkok is just around the corner, with world-famous bustling markets and fashionable shopping malls nearby. As soon as you step into the hotel lobby, you will be immersed in its relaxing atmosphere.

Bangkok-Spa you can't miss when traveling to Bangkok, the chain brand Breeze will make you reborn

The hotel's spacious rooms or suites overlook the city center. In addition to providing a comfortable stay environment, the hotel is also committed to allowing customers to completely relax and rest their bodies and minds. What can't be missed is the spa experience.

Bangkok-Spa you can't miss when traveling to Bangkok, the chain brand Breeze will make you reborn

At the hotel's spa, I was welcomed into a comfortable lounge area, where the staff greeted me warmly and provided me with a cup of floral tea and wet wipes. After I filled out a health form, the staff took me to the locker room, where comfortable bathrobes and slippers were provided, as well as a safe to store my valuables.

I chose a classic Thai massage, hoping to relieve stress and fatigue through the hands of a professional masseuse. Entering the massage room, I was greeted by a comfortable atmosphere, soft music and aromatic essential oils, which made me feel that my body and mind were slowly relaxing.

The masseuse was very professional. She first helped me with a simple physical assessment, and then selected a massage technique that was suitable for me based on my needs and health. She used her technique to massage my muscles and joints with moderate pressure and fine skills. During the massage, she kept asking me about the massage intensity and comfort level of the parts to ensure that I enjoyed the most comfortable massage experience.

The whole massage lasted for an hour and a half, and at the end, the masseuse let me take a short break, provided a glass of water and some snacks. I felt the fatigue in my body disappear and I felt refreshed. In the rest area of ​​the spa center, I can relax and enjoy the good feeling brought by the spa.

Overall, the spa center of Amari Watergate Bangkok gave me a pleasant experience. The staff was very professional and enthusiastic, and the masseuse's technique was also excellent. I felt very relaxed and comfortable, and it was a very worthwhile spa experience.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:39 GMT-8 Processed in 0.236579 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list