Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

TAPIC Thalasso Center Kanna Water Park, spend a fun and relaxing time together

255 0
Post time 2024-8-14 04:15 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Thinking of what to do during your trip to Okinawa? Head to TAPIC Thalasso Center Ginoza Water Park for a day filled with fun and excitement. Reward yourself with some “me” time at Thalasso Spa and enjoy Okinawa’s natural seawater therapy to help melt away your fatigue. Pamper your body and take a dip in one of 14 different types of jacuzzis or relax in the spa’s 2 saunas. Use the ancient beauty secrets of the Ryukyu Kingdom to get a natural body painting using Okinawan sea mud to remove impurities from your pores. Afterwards, rejuvenate with a healthy and delicious Okinawan specialty lunch. You can end the day by transforming into a beautiful mermaid with a fun mermaid photo experience! Book on Klook now to enjoy an amazing experience on your trip to Okinawa!

Name: TAPIC Thalasso Center Kanna Water Park
Address: Monorail OROKU Station

I enjoyed every minute of this experience! My advice is to follow the directions given by Klook instead of Google Maps or something. The directions given were perfect! I had a rough start but followed the directions and it made the trip there so fast and smooth. They are very hospitable. I think this place opened less than ten years ago. I loved the big room with all the pools and I loved the outdoor jacuzzi. The food was good too! They even gave me a lot of time and a place to nap! Totally worth it! Just don't forget a decent swimsuit and a swim cap. But if you don't, they will give it to you for a small rental fee.

Okinawa-TAPIC Thalasso Center Kanna Water Park, spend a fun and relaxing time together
Okinawa-TAPIC Thalasso Center Kanna Water Park, spend a fun and relaxing time together

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:21 GMT-8 Processed in 0.192275 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list