Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Buffet Poseidon My binh😊, eat fresh abalone at a seafood restaurant in Hanoi

93 0
Post time 2024-9-8 02:27 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A local Vietnamese friend recommended this all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant, and the price is about HKD 150! There are many different kinds of seafood, and they are all very fresh. Friends who like to eat shrimp, crab and clams must not miss it! There is also an endless supply of Pipi shrimps, and there are also different flavors! Drinks require an additional charge, but the prices are very reasonable! I was very shocked when I saw 20 crabs eaten on the balcony. In addition, there are different Vietnamese snacks, such as spring rolls and different fried foods! A must go, highly recommended! . Detailed prices are in the last photo. Restaurant name: Buffet Poseidon My binh Restaurant address: buffet hai san Poseidon!

Hanoi-Buffet Poseidon My binh😊, eat fresh abalone at a seafood restaurant in Hanoi
Hanoi-Buffet Poseidon My binh😊, eat fresh abalone at a seafood restaurant in Hanoi

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:02 GMT-8 Processed in 0.208879 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list