Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Okinawa Beach Resort Ryukyu, offering brand new beach slippers and beach bags, and an eco-friendly bonus of 1,500 yen

228 0
Post time 2024-9-20 00:51 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I stayed at Ryukyu Hotel for the last two days in Okinawa. I wanted to relax and end this short vacation. When I checked in, I checked that I didn't need to clean the room, but only changed towels, etc., and I could get a 1,500 yen reward for my efforts in environmental protection. The check-out settlement fee can be directly deducted, and the hotel will pack the changed towels and other things in a bag and place them at the door of the room the next morning. Brand new beach slippers and beach bags are provided in the room, and the bags are also sold in the store on the first floor.

The room is not as big as I imagined, but it cannot be compared with domestic resort hotels in Japan. The room facilities are very new and clean. As a hotel that has just opened in the past two years, there is no need to say more about these. The hotel is divided into north and south wings. A map will be given when you check in. As long as you know where you are staying, the hotel's movement line is still very easy to understand. There is a store on the 1st floor where you can buy snacks/souvenirs/skin care products/daily necessities including baby diapers, etc. There are also swimming rings, swimsuits, keen shoes, and some items from mikihouse

Opposite the store is the children's indoor swimming pool and activity room. The place is not big and there are not many people, but it is enough for children to kill some time. Going in the opposite direction of the store, at the top is the breakfast restaurant and Sanraku (eating set meals, soba noodles, etc.). Breakfast is limited to one hour, and the waiter will come to remind you before the time is up. The breakfast is rich in variety and tastes good~ But there are also many people eating. We went to eat at 8:30 and waited for 5 minutes.

For dinner on the first night, I booked the Western restaurant directly when I checked in. It was fine dining. I ordered a set menu and a kid set. It cost about 800RMB per person. The taste was satisfactory, and the steak and dessert were a plus! I took a picture of the main course, see Figure 15. The hotel has several swimming pools, and there is also a children's pool. The children's play facilities are not as good as those in Sanya, but since you are here to see the sea in Okinawa, you should be mentally balanced and not compare! See Figures 12-13. The 4-year-old in our family had a lot of fun. The more popular big slide requires a height of 110cm. The hotel provides free shuttle bus to Kokusai-dori for guests staying in the hotel. It departs from the hotel at 18:00 and returns at the prefectural office on Kokusai-dori at 21:30 (just opposite Ryubo Department Store). The front desk will give specific instructions when checking in. The next day we went back to Kokusai-dori to go shopping.

The hotel has bus TK02, which can be taken to Senagajima, Outlets, and IIAS Mall (there is an aquarium inside). If you encounter bad weather when you come, you might as well change your mood and go shopping. There is a direct bus to the airport, 700 yen/person. The one I took departed around 11:15. If you miss the time, you can google other ways or take a taxi. You can also take TK02 or 03 to the airport in the same waiting area. But the big bus is more convenient, and can separate large items such as suitcases. It will drive to the airport 3F domestic departure, and you need to walk a distance to the international departure.

Okinawa-Okinawa Beach Resort Ryukyu, offering brand new beach slippers and beach bags, and an eco-friendly bonus of 1,500 yen
Okinawa-Okinawa Beach Resort Ryukyu, offering brand new beach slippers and beach bags, and an eco-friendly bonus of 1,500 yen

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 14:26 GMT-8 Processed in 0.174460 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list