Return to list Post a new post

[Q&A]

where to stay hanoi, Which hotel in Hanoi is good?

59 1
Post time 2024-9-22 22:57 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Best Places to Stay in Hanoi: Finding Your Ideal Accommodation

Review1

Corey GrayLv.1 Post time 2024-10-12 22:02 | View all
Hidden in the Vietnamese capital of Hanoi is an exquisite hidden hotel - InterContinental Westlake. The hotel is well-known for its first-class service and comfortable accommodation, and such a great location provides an additional bonus for guests who want to delve into the history and culture of the city. As soon as I walked into the hotel, I was attracted by the beautiful tropical garden, the wooded entrance and the tranquil pond, which provided a natural stage for the beautiful scenery.

The lobby combines traditional Vietnamese elements with modern design to create a warm and luxurious atmosphere: I was taken to a spacious and bright lake view room, and the beautiful colors of the West Lake outside the floor were unobstructed. The interior decoration is a perfect fusion of traditional Vietnamese style and modern fashion. The bed is very comfortable, and the high-quality bedding makes you sleep well. The bathroom facilities are also very good, equipped with a full set of aromatherapy devices, bathrobes and slippers, and are always spotless. Renting high-speed wireless dial-up, HD TV and mini bar are comfortable and pleasant. In terms of dining, InterContinental Westlake also does a good job.

The food provided by the restaurant is rich in variety, whether it is local Vietnamese specialties or international cuisine, it makes people eat to their heart's content. For breakfast, the hotel offers a wide variety of delicious and healthy dishes, with fresh ingredients and delicious taste. Service attitude is one of the important criteria for measuring the quality of a hotel. At InterContinental West Lake, every employee provides services with a professional and friendly attitude. Whether it is a bellboy, room service or restaurant waiter, these service staff use considerate and sincere smiles to make guests feel respected and cared for. The fitness center and indoor swimming pool made me very relaxed. The advanced fitness equipment and spacious and bright swimming pool allowed me to maintain my physical and mental vitality after work.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:26 GMT-8 Processed in 0.147500 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list