Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

As someone who enjoys taking walks at sunset, I recommend the 8 most beautiful Han River parks in Seoul, South Korea

23 0
Post time 2024-9-27 05:49 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

📍 1-2: Panpu Hanjiang Park. Personally, I feel that the strongest Hanjiang Park is located next to Panpu Bridge. At night, there is a rainbow water spray show, a diving bridge, and the assistance of Shiguang Dongdong Island

📍 The northern part of Chengshan Bridge in Wangyuan Hanjiang Park does not require seat cushions. It is a great place to buy a can of beer and drink it at a convenience store for healing

📍 The Shengshui Cloud Bridge is located in the northeast of Shengshui Bridge, where you can clearly see the Nanshan Tower and Lotte Tower, and feel the night view of Seoul. It is also very close to the most popular Shengshui Cave today

📍  Canyuan Hanjiang Park is famous for its Starbucks coffee shop on the Han River in the southeast of the Hannan Bridge. Here, you can take photos of your life

📍 Luliang Island is a small island on the Han River east of the Han River Bridge. It is the most romantic and emotional park on the Han River, and a great place to watch the sunset. You can see the 63 buildings and the buildings on Yeouido Island. The Line 1 subway is in motion

📍 Yanghua Hanjiang Park. In the southeast of Yanghua Bridge, you can see the National Assembly Hall, Yeouido architecture, and Line 2 subway is also a great place for cycling. You can also enjoy the nearby Xianyou Island Park together

📍 Visit Xulai Island next to Panpu Hanjiang Park, a great place for picnics and full of rapeseed flowers in spring

📍 In early April, the Han River Park on Yeouido Island is famous for its cherry blossom blooming streets and Yin Zhong Road. There is also the largest modern department store in the surrounding area, IFC MALL, where shopping, walking, and picnicking can be done

The park is located under the northern part of Qingtan Bridge and is a complex large park with cultural spaces such as swimming pools and libraries for citizens to experience.

Seoul-As someone who enjoys taking walks at sunset, I recommend the 8 most beautiful Han River parks in Seoul, South Korea
Seoul-As someone who enjoys taking walks at sunset, I recommend the 8 most beautiful Han River parks in Seoul, South Korea

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 16:34 GMT-8 Processed in 0.219020 second(s), 38 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list