Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Badan Baru spa in Sapporo🌸, Japan, where you can choose massage oils and techniques

149 0
Post time 2024-10-23 02:19 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I was tired of shopping in Sapporo and wanted to find a massage shop. I went to two places and was told that the appointments were full. As a result, I suddenly saw Badan Baru while shopping in the Stellarplace mall next to Sapporo JR Station the next day. The price was right and I didn't need to make an appointment. I went directly to the store. There were three of us. I chose a leg massage, which lasted 40 minutes and cost 5060 yen for a pair of disposable pants. They let me choose the smell of essential oils first, which was very delicate. The massage technique is different from Chinese and Thai massages. I feel that it focuses on dredging and will not hurt. I feel relieved after the massage. The three massage ladies are very gentle and cute. The business cards are all in the picture. You can go to find them!

Later, I saw this store in Shinjuku, Tokyo. It turned out to be a chain store, usually opened in shopping malls. Friends who are tired of shopping in Japan can go to this store!

Sapporo/Hokkaido-Badan Baru spa in Sapporo🌸, Japan, where you can choose massage oils and techniques

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-23 23:15 GMT-8 Processed in 0.180298 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list