Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Pattaya Hollywood Club, the best nightlife here, the music atmosphere is particularly high

274 0
Post time 2024-5-26 17:45 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Pattaya-Pattaya Hollywood Club, the best nightlife here, the music atmosphere is particularly high
Pattaya-Pattaya Hollywood Club, the best nightlife here, the music atmosphere is particularly high

During this Trip to Thailand, we adhered to the principle of frequent visits and randomly entered an Indian-owned bar on the pedestrian street.  I chose this bar because other bars were full of beauties wearing short skirts and suspenders, but this bar had a row of tough guys in suits and ties standing at the door.  They have to go through various security checks to get in. It looks cool and I want to get in. have a look.

I originally thought that going in would be like a scene in a TV show where the whole audience dances with joy, but I didn't expect that I would be taken directly to an empty room after entering.  When I walked to the door of the room, I felt something was wrong and I was so scared that I ran out immediately.

This time we randomly entered a bar, and we decided to find a bar with a higher rating online to experience it.  In the end we chose this Hollywood bar.  This bar is not on Walking Sweet, but the bar is large and there are many people.  This is what I imagined a bar to look like.  There was a DJ and dancers on the stage, and a group of people were drinking and dancing below.

The first time I danced disco was at Hollywood in Pattaya.  I had a great time.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:46 GMT-8 Processed in 0.130494 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list