Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

BAR CENTIFOLIA is a place where talented bartenders come to the rescue. Every drink is a great performance.

147 0
Post time 2024-6-5 04:31:01 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The performance of each drink (samurai) is very exciting, and the bartender has a strong sense of faith.

He was the only one mixing drinks in the whole venue, and he hardly stopped. On the way, when I heard my friends and I talking about one of the drinks we ordered, he took the initiative to come over and explain the origin to us. He really has a keen eye and ears.

The friends of the club can also ask for a photo with the bartender. When I went there, I saw several waves of photo operations. Remember to make an appointment in advance. If you don’t make an appointment, you may have to wait until after 12 o’clock.

Bar name: BAR CENTIFOLIA
Bar address: 6F, Ramuzu Azabu Juban Building, 1-6-5 Azabu Juban, Minato-ku, Tokyo;东京港区麻布十番1-6-5 ラミューズ麻布十番ビル 6F

Tokyo-BAR CENTIFOLIA is a place where talented bartenders come to the rescue. Every drink is a great performance.
Tokyo-BAR CENTIFOLIA is a place where talented bartenders come to the rescue. Every drink is a great performance.
The performance of each drink (bushi) is wonderful, and the bartender has a really strong sense of belief.
He was the only one bartending in the whole place, and there was almost no time to stop. On the way, I heard my friend and I talking about one of the wines we ordered, and he even took the initiative to explain the origin to us (p3).
Friends from Sheniu can also ask to take a photo with the bartender [Meng Meng Da R]. When I went there, I saw several waves of photo taking operations.
Remember to make a reservation in advance. If you don’t make a reservation, you may have to wait until after twelve o’clock [Laughter and Cry R]

📍 BAR CENTIFOLIA: 1-6-5 Azabu Juban, Minato-ku, Tokyo ラミューズAzabu Juban 6F

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:52 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.161735 second(s), 30 queries .