Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Magellan's Cross and Basilica of the Holy Child in Cebu

276 0
Post time 2024-6-28 17:22 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

As famous attractions in Cebu, Magellan's Cross and the Basilica of the Holy Child. I wanted to see them when I was making a guide, but when I arrived, it was too inconvenient to take a taxi. I couldn't get a taxi after waiting for a long time. Local friends said that there might be more people on public holidays. I secretly said that I would not go if I still couldn't get a taxi after 6:00, but a car arrived at 5:55. So I walked here with my friends, and it felt like fate told me to feel and experience it.

When I arrived at the church, I felt enveloped by a strong and solemn atmosphere. I saw people coming and going, including Tourists and believers, and everyone was very quiet. Some believers knelt all the way, some waved and worshiped the Lord, and some shook hands with the statues. All kinds of pious scenes made me feel the power of faith strongly.

I think the believers here more or less hide their own thoughts and expectations to communicate with the God in their hearts and obtain the power given by God. I couldn't help but want to cry, an indescribable feeling of wanting to cry. It was the first time I visited the church and felt such an aura and atmosphere. This feeling gradually disappeared after I left the church... Everything was a wonderful feeling.

Cebu-Magellan's Cross and Basilica of the Holy Child in Cebu

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-3 05:10 GMT-8 Processed in 0.583241 second(s), 45 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list